We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"These delectable Anzac Cookies are oatmeal coconut cookies with crispy edges and chewy centers. They are perfect milk and coffee dunking cookies and one of my all time favorites. I love to include them on my cookie serving trays with Best Peanut Butter Cookies and Snickerdoodle Cookies. If you have never tried an Anzac Cookie (also commonly referred to as an Anzac Biscuit) you really should. For oatmeal and coconut lovers this is a must try. This delectable little treat can be cooked fairly soft at about ten minutes or fairly crispy at about fourteen minutes. "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
This pumpkin cake recipe is truly the epitome of "dump and go." To make Incredibly Easy Pumpkin Dump Cake, all you need to do is… Continue reading: "Incredibly Easy Pumpkin Dump Cake"
- 4-Step Amish Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
- Peanut Butter Lover's Brookie Cups
- Easy Lemon Cool Whip Cookies
- 30+ Incredibly Easy No Bake Cookies
- Chewy Brownie Cookies
- Cinnamon Roll Cookies
- Ice Cream Cookie Sandwiches With Candies
- Orange Creamsicle Cookies
- Nana's Best Coconut Macaroons
- Gail's Favorite Potato Chip Cookies
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Zucchini Cake With Cream Cheese Frosting
- Oreo Surprise Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Girl Scout Thin Mint Surprise Cookie
- Rolo Pretzel Surprise Cookies
- Cannoli Cupcakes
- Microwave Rice Krispie Treat For One
- Rustic Peach Blueberry Galette
- Best Oatmeal Fudge Bars Ever
- Sugar Cookies With Maple Frosting