We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"These delectable Anzac Cookies are oatmeal coconut cookies with crispy edges and chewy centers. They are perfect milk and coffee dunking cookies and one of my all time favorites. I love to include them on my cookie serving trays with Best Peanut Butter Cookies and Snickerdoodle Cookies. If you have never tried an Anzac Cookie (also commonly referred to as an Anzac Biscuit) you really should. For oatmeal and coconut lovers this is a must try. This delectable little treat can be cooked fairly soft at about ten minutes or fairly crispy at about fourteen minutes. "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies
- Gail's Favorite Potato Chip Cookies
- Softbatch Cream Cheese Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Italian Ricotta Cookies
- 30+ Incredibly Easy No Bake Cookies
- Crazy Good Loaded Wackadoodles
- Italian Pignoli Cookies
- Bakeless Cookie Butter Cookies
- Chewy Classic Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
- No-Bake Chocolate Coconut Drop Cookies
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Rum Balls
- Chocolate Cookies
- Easy Baked Pears
- Potato Chip Clusters
- Baked Strawberry Pie
- Chocolate Brownie Pie
- Vegan Orange Chocolate Truffles
- The Best Yogurt Cupcakes
- Mint Chocolate Donut Recipe
- Chocolate Covered Strawberry Cheesecake