We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"These delectable Anzac Cookies are oatmeal coconut cookies with crispy edges and chewy centers. They are perfect milk and coffee dunking cookies and one of my all time favorites. I love to include them on my cookie serving trays with Best Peanut Butter Cookies and Snickerdoodle Cookies. If you have never tried an Anzac Cookie (also commonly referred to as an Anzac Biscuit) you really should. For oatmeal and coconut lovers this is a must try. This delectable little treat can be cooked fairly soft at about ten minutes or fairly crispy at about fourteen minutes. "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Soft And Chewy Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Cake Mix Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Cake Batter Butterscotch Delights
- Strawberry Cake Mix Cookies
- 3-ingredient Lemon Cake Mix Cookies
- Aunt Bee's Lemon Whippersnaps (Cake Mix Crinkle Cookies)
- Oreo-Stuffed Double Chocolate Cookie Cups
- Fudge Marble Cake Mix Cookies
- Gail's Favorite Potato Chip Cookies
- Auntie's Favorite Cream Cheese Cookies
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Rainbow Jello Shots
- Rainbow Ice Pops
- Ice Cream Pie
- Best Angel Food Cake Recipe
- Apple Pie Bites Easy Dessert Recipe
- Red White And Blue Cupcakes
- Healthy Pumpkin Pie Dip
- Peach Crisp Recipe
- Sous Vide Blood Orange Curd Recipe
- Frozen Lemonade