Apple Pie Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"You’ve seen apple pie cookies all over Pinterest and Facebook. But they are either too messy to make or have tons of ingredients. Well, we’ve simplified that process for you! Only a few ingredients make these much easier to make, and far less mess. We are using refrigerated pie crusts and canned apple pie filling, making this a much faster, and more convenient process. Fall is a very busy time, making these adorable apple pie cookies should not be an aggravating process!"
NotesPlease visit AmandasCookin for the full recipe!
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time25 min
- 28 ounces frozen pre-made pie doughs
- 21 ounces can of apple pie filling
- caramel sauce
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon water
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"Ice Cream Sundae Cupcakes: Moist vanilla cupcakes topped with sweet buttercream and rich chocolate. They look AND taste just like… Continue reading: "Simply Sweet Ice Cream Sundae Cupcakes"
- OMG Apple Pie Cookies
- Christmas Tree Sugar Cookies
- Pecan Snowball Cookies
- Nana's Best Coconut Macaroons
- Gail's Favorite Potato Chip Cookies
- 4-Step Amish Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
- Happy Birthday Cupcake Cookies
- Cinnamon Roll Cookies
- Soft Baked Peanut Butter Chocolate Swirl Cookies
- Softbatch Cream Cheese Chocolate Chip Cookies
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- The Best Homemade Apple Pie
- Plum Pie
- Cinnamon Yogurt Bundt Cake
- Double Chocolate Chunk Cookies
- Triple Cranberry Pie
- Lemon Meringue Pie Sundae
- Monster Cookies
- Mouthwatering Pumpkin Pecan Pie
- Pumpkin S’ More Cookies
- Pumpkin Bars With Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting