Best Ever Oatmeal Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Declared the "Best Ever Oatmeal Cookies" by my mother, these cookies are chewy, sweet and a little salty (the perfect sweet/salty thing). Very addictive, your family will scarf them up in a flash. But, even if they don't, they keep well for days and don't lose their chewy texture."
NotesCooking time contemplates cooking each set of cookies on your cookie sheet one at a time in the center of your oven (i.e., 3 batches of 12 to 15, one at a time).
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time40 min
Cooking Vessel SizeCookie Sheets
- 1 cup butter, softened to room temperature
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 cups old-fashioned oats, uncooked
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
You're sure to be amazed at just how easy Coconut Cream Pie Sex in a Pan is to make. This no bake dessert recipe is like a dessert… Continue reading: "Coconut Cream Pie Sex in a Pan"
- Italian Biscuit Cookies
- Super Easy Coconut Macaroons
- Banana Cream Cookie Cups
- Softbatch Cream Cheese Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Warm Chocolate Chip Cookie Bar
- Easy Cheesecake Cookies
- Cherry White Chocolate Pudding Cookies
- Almond Joy No Bake Cookies
- Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies
- Amazing All-In-One Cookie Dough
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Cinnamon Sugar
- Butterscotch Fudge
- Rainbow Jello Cups
- Valentine’s Day Treat Boards
- Easy No Bake Peppermint Fudge Recipe
- No Bake Hot Cocoa Eggnog Fudge With Marshmallows Recipe
- Gnome Rice Krispie Treat Snacks
- Peppermint Mocha Drink
- Mini Snickers Cheesecake
- Cookie Monster Popcorn Recipe