Best Ever Oatmeal Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Declared the "Best Ever Oatmeal Cookies" by my mother, these cookies are chewy, sweet and a little salty (the perfect sweet/salty thing). Very addictive, your family will scarf them up in a flash. But, even if they don't, they keep well for days and don't lose their chewy texture."
NotesCooking time contemplates cooking each set of cookies on your cookie sheet one at a time in the center of your oven (i.e., 3 batches of 12 to 15, one at a time).
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time40 min
Cooking Vessel SizeCookie Sheets
- 1 cup butter, softened to room temperature
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 cups old-fashioned oats, uncooked
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Gail's Favorite Potato Chip Cookies
- Chewy Classic Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
- Peanut Butter Cookies
- Cherry Chocolate Chip Pecan Cookies
- Ghoulish Ghost Dip Cookies
- Salted Dulce de Leche Thumbprint Cookies
- Halloween Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake
- Homestyle Amish Sugar Cookies
- Incredible Buckeye Brownie Cookies
- Easy Almond Macaroons
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Dragon Fruit, Papaya & Pomegranate Yogurt
- Candy Corn Cookie Bars Recipe
- Fruit Skewers and Coconut Yogurt Dip
- Strawberry Dumplings
- Unicorn Hot Chocolate
- Rainbow Sherbet Cupcakes
- Almond Apricot Cupcakes
- Egg Liqueur Cake
- Baked Apples Stuffed with Walnuts
- Cute Snowman Cupcakes