This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"These jumbo cookies are large and in charge, packed with chocolate-peanut-butter sticky bliss. It'll be hard to share these ones. If you’re a fan of the stick-to-your-teeth goodness Butterfinger is known for, you’ll love these Butterfinger cookies with chunks of flakey peanut butter candy sprinkled throughout a soft and chewy cookie base.We originally made these cookies for our Butterfinger ice cream sandwiches, but we quickly realized they deserved their own post where they can shine all on their own. "
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time15 min
Cooking Vessel SizeElectric Mixer, Mixing Bowls, Wire Cooling Racks, Insulated Baking Sheets
- 8 1/2 ounces Cake Flour
- 8 1/2 ounces All Purpose Flour
- 1 1/4 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1 1/2 cup Unsalted Butter
- 10 ounces Light Brown Sugar
- 8 ounces Granulated Sugar
- 1 Large Eggs
- 15 ounces ounce Butterfinger Baking Bits
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line insulated baking sheets with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
Sift flours, baking soda, baking powder and salt into a bowl with a wire whisk. Set aside.
Visit https://amandascookin.com/butterfinger-cookies/ for full printable recipe.
Read NextNana's Best Coconut Macaroons
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Nana's Best Coconut Macaroons
- Softbatch Cream Cheese Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Auntie's Favorite Cream Cheese Cookies
- Incredible Buckeye Brownie Cookies
- Easy Cheesecake Cookies
- 30+ Incredibly Easy No Bake Cookies
- Almond Joy No Bake Cookies
- Perfect (Never Flat) Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Banana Chocolate Chip Nut Bars
- 4-Step Amish Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Slow Cooker Chocolate Chip Keto Cake Recipe
- Blueberry Cream Pie
- How To Grill Peaches Recipe
- Best Coconut Poke Cake
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie
- Strawberry Cake Roll
- Butterscotch Blondies
- Cream Cheese Frosting
- Easy Spoon Bread
- Butterfinger Cake