Cake Batter Butterscotch Delights
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Made with a box of yellow cake mix, Cake Batter Butterscotch Delights are deliciously satisfying with a slightly chewy texture from the oatmeal. Plus, they are easy to make!"
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time30 min
Cooking Vessel SizeCookie Sheets
- 1 (16-ounce) box of butter recipe yellow cake mix
- 1 small box instant butterscotch pudding mix
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 cup canola oil
- 1 egg
- 1 cup old-fashioned oats, uncooked
- 1 (11-ounce) package of butterscotch chips
- non-stick cooking spray
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Chocolate chip cookies are a classic dessert recipe. However, finding that perfect chocolate chip cookie recipe can be a challenge.… Continue reading: "Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookies"
- Reese's Krispie No-Bake Cookies
- No-Bake Chocolate Coconut Drop Cookies
- Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookies
- Secret Ingredient Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Nana's Best Coconut Macaroons
- Easy Lemon Thumbprint Cookies
- Easy Chocolate Chip Whipped Shortbread
- Andes Mint Cookies
- Carrot Cake Cookies
- 7 Layer Cookies – the Best Christmas Cookie Ever
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Fruitcake Cookies
- Peppermint Chocolate Thumbprint Cookies
- Strawberry Bread with Whipped Strawberry Butter
- Nutella Brownies
- Blueberry French Toast Bake
- Lemon Cranberry Bars
- Chocolate Bundt Cake
- Lemon Chess Pie
- Cinnamon Roll Apple Upside Down Cake
- Apple Cider Bundt Cake