Cake Batter Butterscotch Delights
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Made with a box of yellow cake mix, Cake Batter Butterscotch Delights are deliciously satisfying with a slightly chewy texture from the oatmeal. Plus, they are easy to make!"
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time30 min
Cooking Vessel SizeCookie Sheets
- 1 (16-ounce) box of butter recipe yellow cake mix
- 1 small box instant butterscotch pudding mix
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 cup canola oil
- 1 egg
- 1 cup old-fashioned oats, uncooked
- 1 (11-ounce) package of butterscotch chips
- non-stick cooking spray
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Words cannot even begin to describe how delicious this chocolate desert recipe is. HolyCrapThisIsAmazing Chocolate Cobbler is going to… Continue reading: "HolyCrapThisIsAmazing Chocolate Cobbler"
- Snow Ball Cookies
- Cherry White Chocolate Pudding Cookies
- Magnolia Cookies
- Strawberry Chocolate Chip Jello Cookies
- Conversation Heart Cake Mix Cookies
- Melted Snowman Cookies
- Chocolate Coconut Cookies
- Aunt Bee's Lemon Whippersnaps (Cake Mix Crinkle Cookies)
- Super Easy Coconut Macaroons
- Cake Mix Chocolate Chip Cookies
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Fruit And Yogurt Parfaits
- Snowman Snack Mix
- Reindeer Pretzels
- Reindeer Bark
- Chocolate Chip Cookies
- The Best Easy Orange Drizzle Cake
- Twix Cake Recipe
- Italian Pignoli Cookies
- Unicorn Hot Cocoa Bombs
- The Easiest Twix Cookie Recipe