Cake Mix Cookies with Vanilla Icing
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"The thing about cake mix cookies, is they're the perfect cross between cake and cookie. I know it sounds obvious, but I just adore that they're more dense than cake, but still lighter than your average cookie. Also. So, easy to make. (Soooooo easy.) We often grab boxes of cake mix when they go on sale two for one (hello BOGO!) at our local market, then make a giant batch to stash in the freezer. Any flavor cake mix will work for these cookies (whoop whoop, German chocolate love), but my personal favorite is the white cake. But why you ask? Or more likely - whyyyyyyyyy? Well, because it goes with everything! I can add a flavored icing, or top it with pie filling, or whisk in some food coloring for themed cookies. It's just really versatile, and you know how I like versatility! (And if you didn't, well now you do!)."
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- Cinnamon Roll Sugar Cookies
- The Best Chocolate Chip Cookies from Scratch
- Deep Dish Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie
- 30+ Incredibly Easy No Bake Cookies
- Chewy Classic Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
- Peanut Butter and Jelly Thumbprint Cookies
- New York Times Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Plump Pumpkin Pie Crust Cookies
- OMG Apple Pie Cookies
- Cake Mix Chocolate Chip Cookies
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- No Wrappers Required: 20+ Homemade Candy Recipes
- 14 Easy Halloween Recipes for Cookies
- Easy Banana Cake
- Simple Dessert Recipes: 40+ Tasty Baked Goods
- The 20+ Best Pecan Dessert Recipes for Fall
- Spread the Love: 14 Easy Frosting Recipes
- No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Dessert
- Lekue 3-Piece Jelly Roll Baking Kit
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake
- Pineapple Carrot Zucchini Bread