Cake Mix Cookies with Vanilla Icing
By: April Woods from mamalovesfood.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"The thing about cake mix cookies, is they're the perfect cross between cake and cookie. I know it sounds obvious, but I just adore that they're more dense than cake, but still lighter than your average cookie. Also. So, easy to make. (Soooooo easy.) We often grab boxes of cake mix when they go on sale two for one (hello BOGO!) at our local market, then make a giant batch to stash in the freezer. Any flavor cake mix will work for these cookies (whoop whoop, German chocolate love), but my personal favorite is the white cake. But why you ask? Or more likely - whyyyyyyyyy? Well, because it goes with everything! I can add a flavored icing, or top it with pie filling, or whisk in some food coloring for themed cookies. It's just really versatile, and you know how I like versatility! (And if you didn't, well now you do!)."
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Cake Mix Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 14 Easy Peanut Butter Cookies You'll Love
- Easy Lemon Thumbprint Cookies
- Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies
- Easy Coconut Macaroons
- Nana's Prized Oatmeal Cookies
- Italian Shortbread Cookies
- Gluten Free Chocolate Walnut Cookies
- Bite-Sized Cinnamon Roll Cookies
- 26 Incredibly Easy No Bake Cookies
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Strawberry Pretzel Jello Salad
- 26 Blueberry Dessert Recipes You'll Love
- 3-Ingredient Lemon Pineapple Dump Cake
- Cinnamon Roll Funfetti Cake
- Boysenberry Hand Pies
- Napoleons with Italian Pastry Cream
- 24 Quick and Easy Cherry Dessert Recipes
- Vanilla Dessert Lasagna
- Death By Chocolate Brownie Cake
- "Oh My!" Banana Cream Pie Sex in a Pan