Cake Mix Cookies with Vanilla Icing
By: April Woods from mamalovesfood.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"The thing about cake mix cookies, is they're the perfect cross between cake and cookie. I know it sounds obvious, but I just adore that they're more dense than cake, but still lighter than your average cookie. Also. So, easy to make. (Soooooo easy.) We often grab boxes of cake mix when they go on sale two for one (hello BOGO!) at our local market, then make a giant batch to stash in the freezer. Any flavor cake mix will work for these cookies (whoop whoop, German chocolate love), but my personal favorite is the white cake. But why you ask? Or more likely - whyyyyyyyyy? Well, because it goes with everything! I can add a flavored icing, or top it with pie filling, or whisk in some food coloring for themed cookies. It's just really versatile, and you know how I like versatility! (And if you didn't, well now you do!)."
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Bite-Size Lemon Bar Cookie Cups
- Cinnamon Bear Cookies
- 26 Incredibly Easy No Bake Cookies and No Bake Bars
- Brown Butter Pretzel M&M Cookies
- Muffin Tin Peanut Butter Cup Cookies
- Gooey Red Velvet Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Butterfinger-Blasted Cookies
- Bisquick Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Fully Loaded Cookies
- Italian Biscuit Cookies
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Ricotta Pound Cake Cupcakes with Whipped Ricotta Frosting
- Mini Raspberry Chocolate Pound Cakes
- Triple Chocolate Cookies
- Mascarpone Blueberry Cake
- Dark Chocolate Whoopie Pies
- Dr. Pepper Pound Cake Recipe
- Copycat Sara Lee Pound Cake Recipe
- The Best Easy Dessert Recipes: 28 Dump Cake Recipes
- Swedish White Chocolate Kladdkaka
- Coconut Cashew Bars