Cake Mix Cookies with Vanilla Icing
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"The thing about cake mix cookies, is they're the perfect cross between cake and cookie. I know it sounds obvious, but I just adore that they're more dense than cake, but still lighter than your average cookie. Also. So, easy to make. (Soooooo easy.) We often grab boxes of cake mix when they go on sale two for one (hello BOGO!) at our local market, then make a giant batch to stash in the freezer. Any flavor cake mix will work for these cookies (whoop whoop, German chocolate love), but my personal favorite is the white cake. But why you ask? Or more likely - whyyyyyyyyy? Well, because it goes with everything! I can add a flavored icing, or top it with pie filling, or whisk in some food coloring for themed cookies. It's just really versatile, and you know how I like versatility! (And if you didn't, well now you do!)."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Secret Ingredient Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Chocolate Cookies
- Cranberry White Chocolate Cookies Recipe
- Basketball Rice Krispie Treats
- Elvis Inspired Cookie Cups
- Soft and Simple Lemon Sugar Cookies
- Bakeless Cookie Butter Cookies
- Cake Batter Cookies
- 14 Easy Peanut Butter Cookies You'll Love
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Homemade Banana Pudding
- Soft Ginger Snap Cookies
- Brownie Mix Cookies Easy Brookies Recipe
- Valentine’s Day Graham Cracker Chocolate Bark
- Nutella Brownies
- Panettone Recipe
- Kentucky Butter Cake
- Valentine's Day Fudge
- Valentines Day Spritz Cookies
- The Easiest Ice Cream Cake You Will Ever Make