Candy Bar Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"I’m a peanut butter cookie fan for sure, but adding candy bars into the mix is a real bonus. During cookie making season (AKA the holidays) I always try to get a batch of these delicious candy bar cookies into the mix. They are always a hit and can be made and devoured any time of the year! These candy bar cookies are easy to make and are super chewy and delicious! Peanut butter fans will go crazy for these candy bar covered treats!"
NotesPlease visit AmandasCookin.com for the full recipe!
Preparation Time20 min
Chilling Time2 min
Cooking Time11 min
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 10 ounces package Reeses peanut butter chips
- 20 ounces mini size candy bars
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- OMG Apple Pie Cookies
- Cinnamon Roll Cookies
- Happy Birthday Cupcake Cookies
- Gail's Favorite Potato Chip Cookies
- 30+ Incredibly Easy No Bake Cookies
- Soft Baked Peanut Butter Chocolate Swirl Cookies
- Nana's Best Coconut Macaroons
- Best Butterless Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Softbatch Cream Cheese Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Orange Creamsicle White Chocolate Chip Cookies
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Old Fashioned Icebox Cake
- Tropical Pineapple Doughnuts
- No-bake Oatmeal Peanut Butter Bars
- Ultra Chocolatey Candied Bacon Brownies
- Red, White & Blue Sugar Cookie Recipe
- Strawberry Roll-up Scones
- Hazelnut Chocolate Balls
- Texas Sheet Cake
- Peanut Butter And Jelly Monkey Bread
- Easy Captain America Cupcakes