Candy Bar Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"I’m a peanut butter cookie fan for sure, but adding candy bars into the mix is a real bonus. During cookie making season (AKA the holidays) I always try to get a batch of these delicious candy bar cookies into the mix. They are always a hit and can be made and devoured any time of the year! These candy bar cookies are easy to make and are super chewy and delicious! Peanut butter fans will go crazy for these candy bar covered treats!"
NotesPlease visit AmandasCookin.com for the full recipe!
Preparation Time20 min
Chilling Time2 min
Cooking Time11 min
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 10 ounces package Reeses peanut butter chips
- 20 ounces mini size candy bars
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
With just one bite of Millionaire's Marshmallow Fluff Cake, you'll feel like you've hit the jackpot. This easy cake recipe is so… Continue reading: "Millionaire's Marshmallow Fluff Cake"
- Chewy Classic Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
- Gluten Free Almond Snowball Cookies
- Easy Italian Almond Cookies
- Grandma's Sour Cream Sugar Cookies
- Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate Cookies
- Easy Almond Macaroons
- Orange Creamsicle Cookies
- No-Bake Chocolate Coconut Drop Cookies
- OMG Apple Pie Cookies
- Copycat Tagalong Girl Scout Cookies
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cranberry Cookies
- Warm Gingerbread Cake With Calvados Caramel Sauce.
- M&m Brownie Batter Dip Recipe
- New York Egg Cream
- Vanillekipferl Cookies
- Caramel Cinnamon Rolls
- 30 Homemade Candy Recipes
- Gram's Apple Crisp
- Chocolate Cheesecake Brownies
- Chocolate Mint Cookies