Cherry Garcia Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"These Cherry Garcia Cookies are a delicious soft cookie with maraschino cherries and chunks of semi-sweet chocolate. Make a batch today. This recipe is inspired by Ben & Jerry’s Cherry Garcia ice cream which is typically red cherries. But, green ones will work as well. You can also add in chopped walnuts, almonds, or pecans if you want a cherry cookie with nuts. You can store these Cherry Garcia cookies in an airtight container for up to one week. You don’t need to refrigerate them unless you want to."
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time15 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Bite-Sized Cinnamon Roll Cookies
- Easy Almond Macaroons
- Fudge Marble Cake Mix Cookies
- Oreo-Stuffed Double Chocolate Cookie Cups
- Muffin Tin Peanut Butter Cup Cookies
- Softbatch Cream Cheese Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Easy Peasy Bisquick Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Royally Rich Cool Whip Cookies
- OMG Apple Pie Cookies
- Easy Italian Almond Cookies