Chewie Buckeye Cookies
By: Krystle Smith from bakingbeauty.net
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Buckeyes are one of my favorite holiday treats. They’re also one of my Grandparent’s favorite treats from back when they did the holiday baking. I love bringing back those fond holiday memories for them! However, I never really never bother to make buckeyes any other time of year. While they’re delicious, let’s be honest they’re a pain to make. Rolling 75 peanut butter balls and then dipping them in chocolate can be very time consuming. I wanted to capture that classic holiday flavor combination (and those warm fuzzy feelings!) in cookie form. Here is what I came up with!"
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- No Bake Turtle Cookies
- Easy Italian Almond Cookies
- 25+ Incredibly Easy No Bake Cookies
- Cake Mix Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 4-Step Amish Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
- Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Italian Biscuit Cookies
- OMG Apple Pie Cookies
- Nana's Prized Oatmeal Cookies
- Oven-Less Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Caramel Nutella Brownies
- Lovely Lemon Jello Cake Recipe
- Banana Cream Pie with Nilla Wafer Crust
- Cake Boss Covered Cupcake Pan Review
- 46 Wonderful Pumpkin Dessert Recipes
- Summer Fruit Dip
- Plum and Berry Galette
- Delicious Raspberry Lemonade
- Chocolate & Peanut Butter Brownies
- Blueberry Crumb Donut