Chocolate Chip Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"These chocolate chip cookies made with two types of chocolate chips, are soft chewy and the absolute best chocolate chip cookies you’ll ever make. Chocolate chip cookie recipes are all over the internet and in thousands of cookbooks, but you can ignore all those other versions because this is the one you’re going to come back to again and again. Ooey, gooey, chewy, and all the things that are right in the world. Serve them up with a cold glass of milk!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Step away from the recipe for chocolate chip cookies on the back of the Tollhouse chocolate chips bag. After taking one bite of Secret… Continue reading: "Secret Ingredient Chocolate Chip Cookies"
- Old Fashioned Soft Molasses Cookies
- Red Velvet White Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
- Nana's Best Coconut Macaroons
- Nana's Prized Oatmeal Cookies
- Auntie's Favorite Cream Cheese Cookies
- 4-ingredient Peppermint Patty Stuffed Cookies
- Chewy Brownie Cookies
- 30+ Incredibly Easy No Bake Cookies
- Bite-Size Lemon Bar Cookie Cups
- Soft Apple Cinnamon Cookies
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Strawberry Sauce
- The Very Best Slow Cooker Bread Pudding
- Peach Crisp
- Strawberry Poke Cake
- Creamy Custard Dessert
- Whipped Hot Chocolate Recipe
- Pumpkin Pie In A Jar
- Triple Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix In A Jar
- Salty And Sweet Grinch Snacks
- Festive And Delicious Christmas Strawberries Dessert