Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Chocolate Crinkle Cookies taste just like brownies with powdered sugar on top, only in cookie form! They’re easy to make, but you do need an hour or so of chill time, so be sure to plan ahead when making these chewy, chocolate cookies. I like to line platters with both these Chocolate Crinkle Cookies and my Orange Crinkle Cookies. At Christmas time, I am all about the cookies. But not just at Christmas, I love cookies any time of year. These chocolate crinkle cookies, however, seem to really fit the holiday season. After all, they are covered in “snow”! "
NotesPlease visit AmandasCookin for the full recipe!
Preparation Time15 min
Chilling Time1 hr
Cooking Time10 min
- 2 cups unbleached all purpose flour
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup butter
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
It is impossible to understate just how incredibly easy Lazy Day Cake Mix Apple Cobbler is to make. While apple cobbler recipes are… Continue reading: "Lazy Day Cake Mix Apple Cobbler"
- 4-Step Amish Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
- Peanut Butter Lover's Brookie Cups
- Easy Lemon Cool Whip Cookies
- 30+ Incredibly Easy No Bake Cookies
- Chewy Brownie Cookies
- Cinnamon Roll Cookies
- Ice Cream Cookie Sandwiches With Candies
- Orange Creamsicle Cookies
- Nana's Best Coconut Macaroons
- Gail's Favorite Potato Chip Cookies
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Girl Scout Thin Mint Surprise Cookie
- Rolo Pretzel Surprise Cookies
- Cannoli Cupcakes
- Microwave Rice Krispie Treat For One
- Rustic Peach Blueberry Galette
- Best Oatmeal Fudge Bars Ever
- Sugar Cookies With Maple Frosting
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip
- Sweet Potato Pie