Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Chocolate Crinkle Cookies taste just like brownies with powdered sugar on top, only in cookie form! They’re easy to make, but you do need an hour or so of chill time, so be sure to plan ahead when making these chewy, chocolate cookies. I like to line platters with both these Chocolate Crinkle Cookies and my Orange Crinkle Cookies. At Christmas time, I am all about the cookies. But not just at Christmas, I love cookies any time of year. These chocolate crinkle cookies, however, seem to really fit the holiday season. After all, they are covered in “snow”! "
NotesPlease visit AmandasCookin for the full recipe!
Preparation Time15 min
Chilling Time1 hr
Cooking Time10 min
- 2 cups unbleached all purpose flour
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup butter
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Italian Biscuit Cookies
- Super Easy Coconut Macaroons
- Banana Cream Cookie Cups
- Softbatch Cream Cheese Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Warm Chocolate Chip Cookie Bar
- Easy Cheesecake Cookies
- Cherry White Chocolate Pudding Cookies
- Almond Joy No Bake Cookies
- Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies
- Amazing All-In-One Cookie Dough
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Butterscotch Fudge
- Rainbow Jello Cups
- Valentine’s Day Treat Boards
- Easy No Bake Peppermint Fudge Recipe
- No Bake Hot Cocoa Eggnog Fudge With Marshmallows Recipe
- Gnome Rice Krispie Treat Snacks
- Peppermint Mocha Drink
- Mini Snickers Cheesecake
- Cookie Monster Popcorn Recipe
- Strawberry Pie