Chocolate Mint Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Chocolate mint cookies with pretty chocolate drizzles make for a wonderful dessert any time of year. They are easy to make and are great for Christmas cookie exchanges too! I like to bundle these with my chocolate peanut butter cookies and some mint cheesecake brownies for the holidays. Chocolate and mint go beautifully together in these soft little cookies. After the drizzled topping has dried, you can stack them and wrap in baker’s twine for a fun gift. These cookies are also great for St. Patrick’s Day!"
NotesPlease visit AmandasCookin.com for the full recipe!
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time15 min
- 1 cup flour
- 3 cups unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 teaspoons peppermint extract
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 large egg
- 6 ounces bittersweet chocolate
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Words cannot even begin to describe how delicious this chocolate desert recipe is. HolyCrapThisIsAmazing Chocolate Cobbler is going to… Continue reading: "HolyCrapThisIsAmazing Chocolate Cobbler"
- No-Bake Chocolate Coconut Drop Cookies
- Easy Cheesecake Cookies
- Sweet Spumoni Shortbread Cookies
- Incredible Buckeye Brownie Cookies
- Chocolate Kiss Surprise Powder Puff Cookies
- The Ultimate Turtle Thumbprint Cookies
- Almond Joy No Bake Cookies
- Softbatch Cream Cheese Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Super Easy Coconut Macaroons
- Banana Cream Cookie Cups
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Mint Hot Cocoa Bombs
- Turtle Hot Cocoa Bombs
- Hot Chocolate Bombs
- Caramelized Pear Bread Pudding
- Classic Banana Bread Recipe
- Unicorn Hot Chocolate Bombs
- Cherry Pineapple Dump Cake
- Heart Shaped Rice Krispie Treats
- 2 Ingredient Dough Cinnamon Rolls
- Oreo St. Patrick’s Day Treats