Chocolate Mint Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Chocolate mint cookies with pretty chocolate drizzles make for a wonderful dessert any time of year. They are easy to make and are great for Christmas cookie exchanges too! I like to bundle these with my chocolate peanut butter cookies and some mint cheesecake brownies for the holidays. Chocolate and mint go beautifully together in these soft little cookies. After the drizzled topping has dried, you can stack them and wrap in baker’s twine for a fun gift. These cookies are also great for St. Patrick’s Day!"
NotesPlease visit AmandasCookin.com for the full recipe!
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time15 min
- 1 cup flour
- 3 cups unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 teaspoons peppermint extract
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 large egg
- 6 ounces bittersweet chocolate
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
With just one bite of Millionaire's Marshmallow Fluff Cake, you'll feel like you've hit the jackpot. This easy cake recipe is so… Continue reading: "Millionaire's Marshmallow Fluff Cake"
- Chewy Classic Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
- Gluten Free Almond Snowball Cookies
- Easy Italian Almond Cookies
- Grandma's Sour Cream Sugar Cookies
- Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate Cookies
- Easy Almond Macaroons
- Orange Creamsicle Cookies
- No-Bake Chocolate Coconut Drop Cookies
- OMG Apple Pie Cookies
- Copycat Tagalong Girl Scout Cookies
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cranberry Cookies
- Warm Gingerbread Cake With Calvados Caramel Sauce.
- M&m Brownie Batter Dip Recipe
- New York Egg Cream
- Vanillekipferl Cookies
- Caramel Cinnamon Rolls
- 30 Homemade Candy Recipes
- Gram's Apple Crisp
- Chocolate Cheesecake Brownies
- Chocolate Mint Cookies