Chocolate Mint Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Chocolate mint cookies with pretty chocolate drizzles make for a wonderful dessert any time of year. They are easy to make and are great for Christmas cookie exchanges too! I like to bundle these with my chocolate peanut butter cookies and some mint cheesecake brownies for the holidays. Chocolate and mint go beautifully together in these soft little cookies. After the drizzled topping has dried, you can stack them and wrap in baker’s twine for a fun gift. These cookies are also great for St. Patrick’s Day!"
NotesPlease visit AmandasCookin.com for the full recipe!
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time15 min
- 1 cup flour
- 3 cups unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 teaspoons peppermint extract
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 large egg
- 6 ounces bittersweet chocolate
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Italian Biscuit Cookies
- Super Easy Coconut Macaroons
- Banana Cream Cookie Cups
- Softbatch Cream Cheese Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Warm Chocolate Chip Cookie Bar
- Easy Cheesecake Cookies
- Cherry White Chocolate Pudding Cookies
- Almond Joy No Bake Cookies
- Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies
- Amazing All-In-One Cookie Dough
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Cinnamon Sugar
- Butterscotch Fudge
- Rainbow Jello Cups
- Valentine’s Day Treat Boards
- Easy No Bake Peppermint Fudge Recipe
- No Bake Hot Cocoa Eggnog Fudge With Marshmallows Recipe
- Gnome Rice Krispie Treat Snacks
- Peppermint Mocha Drink
- Mini Snickers Cheesecake
- Cookie Monster Popcorn Recipe