Chocolate Mint Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Every year, I spend many days before Christmas stocking up on my Christmas cookies that I gift to family and friends, including these super easy chocolate mint cookies! They start with cake mix as the base (I love how soft the cookies come out, and how easy it is to use), then I combine that with the other ingredients, and end with the star of the show – Andes Mint Candy pieces - but you can use your favorite add ins or nothing and just enjoy the delicious chocolate as is."
Preparation Time7 min
Chilling Time30 min
Cooking Time13 min
Cooking Vessel SizeCookie Pan
- Box of Chocolate Cake Mix
- Stick of Butter
- Vanilla Extract
- Andes Mint Candy Pieces
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Bite-Sized Cinnamon Roll Cookies
- Easy Almond Macaroons
- Fudge Marble Cake Mix Cookies
- Oreo-Stuffed Double Chocolate Cookie Cups
- Muffin Tin Peanut Butter Cup Cookies
- Softbatch Cream Cheese Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Easy Peasy Bisquick Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Royally Rich Cool Whip Cookies
- OMG Apple Pie Cookies
- Easy Italian Almond Cookies