Christmas Cranberry Cookie Squares
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"A soft buttery cookie, laced with orange zest, filled with dried cranberries, cherries and a bit of candied ginger. I have a thing for candied ginger. I find its heat incredibly addictive. This is an impressive cookie. Don't let it intimate you. It's easier than it looks. Be creative – add nuts and switch up the fruit. I’m thinking pecans and raisins would be divine – maybe skip the orange zest in the dough. Candied peel, apricots, dates… possibilities are endless."
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Overnight Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chocolate Truffle Cookies
Fairy Shortbread Cookies
Snow Ball Cookies
Vanilla Bean Ricotta Cookies
Deep Dish Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie
Big-Batch Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
Andes Pinwheel Cookies
Nana's Best Coconut Macaroons
The Best Dessert Recipes: 18 Recipes for Homemade Chocolate Chip Cookies
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Anolon Eminence 10 Piece Bakeware Set
- Ayesha 3-Piece Cookie Pan Set
- Ayesha Curry Kitchenware
- Ghirardelli Double Chocolate Skillet Brownie
- Adorable Unicorn Cupcakes
- 2-Ingredient Salted Caramel Ice Cream
- S'mores Popsicles with Toasted Marshmallow Meringue
- Melting Ice Cream Cone Cupcakes
- Easy Blackberry Cobbler Recipe
- S'mores Chocolate No Bake Cookie Bars