Christmas Cranberry Cookie Squares
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"A soft buttery cookie, laced with orange zest, filled with dried cranberries, cherries and a bit of candied ginger. I have a thing for candied ginger. I find its heat incredibly addictive. This is an impressive cookie. Don't let it intimate you. It's easier than it looks. Be creative – add nuts and switch up the fruit. I’m thinking pecans and raisins would be divine – maybe skip the orange zest in the dough. Candied peel, apricots, dates… possibilities are endless."
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- 3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies
- Crazy Good Loaded Wackadoodles
- Gail's Favorite Potato Chip Cookies
- Plump Pumpkin Pie Crust Cookies
- Cake Mix Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Italian Pignoli Cookies
- Chewy Classic Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
- Easy Italian Almond Cookies
- 30+ Incredibly Easy No Bake Cookies
- Insanely Soft Peanut Butter Cookies
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Caramel Apple Cupcakes
- Pecan Pie Muffins
- Pecan Pumpkin Coffee Cake
- Apple Cobbler Cheesecake Bars
- Pumpkin Yogurt Parfait
- Pumpkin Spice Pound Cake Bites
- Chocolate Almond Flatbread
- Pumpkin and Cranberry Pie
- Delicious Lemon Pound Cake
- Dulce de Leche Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars