Copycat Swig Sugar Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Have you ever tried a Swig sugar cookie? I have never had one from the actual place, but these copycat Swig sugar cookies are amazing. The best sugar cookies I’ve ever made -- or eaten! This copycat Swig sugar cookies recipe is fast and easy and the cookies stay super soft. They are absolutely amazing! Huge, easy to make sugar cookies with a sour cream frosting that stay super soft and chewy for days. You will love these cookies!"
Preparation Time30 min
Cooking Time10 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Talk about dump and go. Sinful Double Chocolate Cherry Dump Cake really couldn't be any easier. This chocolate cake only calls for a… Continue reading: "Sinful Double Chocolate Cherry Dump Cake"
- Oven-Less Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies
- Secret Ingredient Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Almond Joy No Bake Cookies
- 30+ Incredibly Easy No Bake Cookies
- Cake Mix Chocolate Chip Cookies
- No-Bake Chocolate Coconut Drop Cookies
- Easy Lemon Cool Whip Cookies
- Dark Chocolate and Orange Sandwich Cookies
- Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Old Fashioned Soft Molasses Cookies
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Ice Cream Cookie Sandwiches With Candies
- Get The Buzz On These Easy Bee Oreo Cookies
- Strawberry Rhubarb Overnight Protein Oats
- Dairy Free Pina Colada Ice Cream (nice Cream)
- Lemon Cream Cheese Pudding Dessert
- 4 Ingredient Funfetti Ice Cream Cake
- Blueberry Crumble Baked In A Jar
- Almond Apricot Energy Balls
- Easy Ricotta Cake
- Easy Apple Crisp