This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Copycat Swig Sugar Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Have you ever tried a Swig sugar cookie? I have never had one from the actual place, but these copycat Swig sugar cookies are amazing. The best sugar cookies I’ve ever made -- or eaten! This copycat Swig sugar cookies recipe is fast and easy and the cookies stay super soft. They are absolutely amazing! Huge, easy to make sugar cookies with a sour cream frosting that stay super soft and chewy for days. You will love these cookies!"
Preparation Time30 min
Cooking Time10 min
Read NextIncredible Buckeye Brownie Cookies
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
With just one bite of Millionaire's Marshmallow Fluff Cake, you'll feel like you've hit the jackpot. This easy cake recipe is so… Continue reading: "Millionaire's Marshmallow Fluff Cake"
- Incredible Buckeye Brownie Cookies
- Chocolate Cookies
- Cranberry White Chocolate Cookies Recipe
- Pecan Snowball Cookies
- Easy Italian Almond Cookies
- Gluten Free Almond Snowball Cookies
- Peppermint Dipped OREOS
- Christmas Tree Sugar Cookies
- Secret Ingredient Chocolate Chip Cookies
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- White Chocolate Peppermint Cookies
- Easy Cinnamon Sugar Pretzel Bites
- Reindeer Cookies
- Christmas Crack
- Peppermint Mocha Cupcakes
- Gingerbread Streusel Muffins
- Snowflake Cake
- Grape Salad
- 3 Ingredient Toffee