Copycat Swig Sugar Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Have you ever tried a Swig sugar cookie? I have never had one from the actual place, but these copycat Swig sugar cookies are amazing. The best sugar cookies I’ve ever made -- or eaten! This copycat Swig sugar cookies recipe is fast and easy and the cookies stay super soft. They are absolutely amazing! Huge, easy to make sugar cookies with a sour cream frosting that stay super soft and chewy for days. You will love these cookies!"
Preparation Time30 min
Cooking Time10 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Grandma's Prized Lemon Crazy Cake is an easy cake recipe that dates back to the Depression Era. Believe it or not, but this lemon… Continue reading: "Grandma's Prized Lemon Crazy Cake"
- Italian Biscuit Cookies
- Gail's Favorite Potato Chip Cookies
- 30+ Incredibly Easy No Bake Cookies
- Cherry White Chocolate Pudding Cookies
- Chocolate Kiss Surprise Powder Puff Cookies
- Ridiculously Good Chocolate Rum Crinkles Recipe
- Banana Cream Cookie Cups
- Chewy Brownie Cookies
- Grandma's Sour Cream Sugar Cookies
- Mermaid Cookie Pizza
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Old-fashioned Lemon Squares
- Mint Hot Cocoa Bombs
- Turtle Hot Cocoa Bombs
- Hot Chocolate Bombs
- Caramelized Pear Bread Pudding
- Classic Banana Bread Recipe
- Unicorn Hot Chocolate Bombs
- Cherry Pineapple Dump Cake
- Heart Shaped Rice Krispie Treats
- 2 Ingredient Dough Cinnamon Rolls