Copycat Swig Sugar Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Have you ever tried a Swig sugar cookie? I have never had one from the actual place, but these copycat Swig sugar cookies are amazing. The best sugar cookies I’ve ever made -- or eaten! This copycat Swig sugar cookies recipe is fast and easy and the cookies stay super soft. They are absolutely amazing! Huge, easy to make sugar cookies with a sour cream frosting that stay super soft and chewy for days. You will love these cookies!"
Preparation Time30 min
Cooking Time10 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Words cannot even begin to describe how delicious this chocolate desert recipe is. HolyCrapThisIsAmazing Chocolate Cobbler is going to… Continue reading: "HolyCrapThisIsAmazing Chocolate Cobbler"
- Snow Ball Cookies
- Cherry White Chocolate Pudding Cookies
- Magnolia Cookies
- Strawberry Chocolate Chip Jello Cookies
- Conversation Heart Cake Mix Cookies
- Melted Snowman Cookies
- Chocolate Coconut Cookies
- Aunt Bee's Lemon Whippersnaps (Cake Mix Crinkle Cookies)
- Super Easy Coconut Macaroons
- Cake Mix Chocolate Chip Cookies
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Fruit And Yogurt Parfaits
- Snowman Snack Mix
- Reindeer Pretzels
- Reindeer Bark
- Chocolate Chip Cookies
- The Best Easy Orange Drizzle Cake
- Twix Cake Recipe
- Italian Pignoli Cookies
- Unicorn Hot Cocoa Bombs
- The Easiest Twix Cookie Recipe