This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Cranberry Cookies With White Chocolate Drizzle
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Christmas will be here before we know it and this recipe for Cranberry Cookies with White Chocolate Drizzle is a great treat for the holiday season. There are dozens of recipes for Christmas desserts on the internet, but this is one of my favorites because the cranberries make it different and it's so festive looking! These will be a huge hit at your next Christmas party and even makes a great gift to bring as a hostess gift. Enjoy! "
Preparation Time20 min
Chilling Time5 min
Cooking Time12 min
- 11 TBSP butter room temp
- 1 C sugar
- 1 C packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/3 C whole milk
- 3 1/4 C flour
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2-1/2 C dried cranberries
- 1 bag Ghirardelli White chocolate wafers
Read NextPerfect Chocolate Chip Cookies
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Many people love cinnamon rolls however, the problem with them is that they can be a bit time consuming to make. This Cinnamon Roll… Continue reading: "Cinnamon Roll Coffee Cake with Cream Cheese Glaze"
- Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Copycat Tagalong Girl Scout Cookies
- Cherry White Chocolate Pudding Cookies
- Pecan Pie Cookie Bars
- Gail's Favorite Potato Chip Cookies
- Soft and Simple Lemon Sugar Cookies
- Strawberry Chocolate Chip Jello Cookies
- Easy Almond Macaroons
- Easy Italian Almond Cookies
- Chewy Chocolate Chunk Cookie Bars