This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Crunchy Chocolate Skeleton Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"When it comes to Halloween I prefer cutesy costumes/decorations to spooky ones. The same holds true when it comes to food. Each year we get a cookbook in them mail filled with “bloody punch” and “spider” tacos. No way not for me! Just looking at that book makes me squirm! These cookies are little bit spooky without being too much. If you have a gingerbread man cookie cutter and a plastic bag? Then you can make these!"
Read NextCherry Chip Cake Mix Cookies
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Cherry Chip Cake Mix Cookies
- 2 Ingredient Pumpkin Cake Cookies
- Cake Mix Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Happy Birthday Cupcake Cookies
- Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies
- Funfetti Cake Mix Cookie Recipe
- OMG Apple Pie Cookies
- 30+ Incredibly Easy No Bake Cookies
- Cherry White Chocolate Pudding Cookies
- The Best Dessert Recipes: 18 Recipes for Homemade Chocolate Chip Cookies
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Best Coconut Poke Cake
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie
- Strawberry Cake Roll
- Butterscotch Blondies
- Cream Cheese Frosting
- Easy Spoon Bread
- Butterfinger Cake
- Banana Cream Pie Icebox Cake
- Raspberry Cream Cheese Galette
- Birthday Cake Shots