Cut Out Sugar Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Who doesn't love sugar cookies right? We eat them, we share them and sometimes we make them. I say every home needs to make these sugar cookies this holiday season. Why? Because you will actually enjoy making your own batch of homemade cookies this time. This sugar cookie dough doesn't crumble and break, and the cookies hold their shape when baked. I also came up with a simple but pretty decoration, so you might even want to make these cookies with some kids (I bet the kids would have fun and you too because you would create some memories together). So let's get baking, shall we? "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Words cannot even begin to describe how delicious this chocolate desert recipe is. HolyCrapThisIsAmazing Chocolate Cobbler is going to… Continue reading: "HolyCrapThisIsAmazing Chocolate Cobbler"
- Italian Biscuit Cookies
- Super Easy Coconut Macaroons
- Banana Cream Cookie Cups
- Softbatch Cream Cheese Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Warm Chocolate Chip Cookie Bar
- Easy Cheesecake Cookies
- Cherry White Chocolate Pudding Cookies
- Almond Joy No Bake Cookies
- Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies
- Amazing All-In-One Cookie Dough
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Butterscotch Fudge
- Rainbow Jello Cups
- Valentine’s Day Treat Boards
- Easy No Bake Peppermint Fudge Recipe
- No Bake Hot Cocoa Eggnog Fudge With Marshmallows Recipe
- Gnome Rice Krispie Treat Snacks
- Peppermint Mocha Drink
- Mini Snickers Cheesecake
- Cookie Monster Popcorn Recipe
- Strawberry Pie