Dark Chocolate and Orange Sandwich Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Perfect for Halloween! These vegan cookies are soft and delicate, with a deep chocolate flavour, and just a hint of orange. It’s the addition of black cocoa powder that makes them extra dark and intense. If you can’t get any, you can use dutch-process cocoa powder in it’s place, but keep in mind that it will change their flavour and colour… The filling is sweet and creamy, with an orange kick, thanks to a little orange extract. Of course, feel free to skip the orange and keep it vanilla if that’s more your thing."
Cooking Time8 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Old Fashioned Soft Molasses Cookies
- Crazy Good Loaded Wackadoodles
- Guardians of the Galaxy Groot Cookies
- 30+ Incredibly Easy No Bake Cookies
- Oven-Less Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies
- Copycat Tagalong Girl Scout Cookies
- 4 Ingredient Double Chocolate Cookies
- Incredible Buckeye Brownie Cookies
- Cake Mix Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Chewy Brownie Cookies
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Protein Peanut Butter Cups
- Halloween Chocolate Covered Strawberries
- Starbucks Lemon Loaf
- Old-fashioned Apple Cake
- Apple Butter
- Apple Cinnamon Yogurt Parfait
- Caramelized Apple Topping For Ice Cream
- Applesauce Spice Muffins
- Apple Rhubarb Pie
- Air Fryer Baked Apples