Dark Chocolate and Orange Sandwich Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Perfect for Halloween! These vegan cookies are soft and delicate, with a deep chocolate flavour, and just a hint of orange. It’s the addition of black cocoa powder that makes them extra dark and intense. If you can’t get any, you can use dutch-process cocoa powder in it’s place, but keep in mind that it will change their flavour and colour… The filling is sweet and creamy, with an orange kick, thanks to a little orange extract. Of course, feel free to skip the orange and keep it vanilla if that’s more your thing."
Cooking Time8 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Bite-Sized Cinnamon Roll Cookies
- Easy Almond Macaroons
- Fudge Marble Cake Mix Cookies
- Oreo-Stuffed Double Chocolate Cookie Cups
- Muffin Tin Peanut Butter Cup Cookies
- Softbatch Cream Cheese Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Easy Peasy Bisquick Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Royally Rich Cool Whip Cookies
- OMG Apple Pie Cookies
- Easy Italian Almond Cookies