This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Dark Chocolate and Orange Sandwich Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Perfect for Halloween! These vegan cookies are soft and delicate, with a deep chocolate flavour, and just a hint of orange. It’s the addition of black cocoa powder that makes them extra dark and intense. If you can’t get any, you can use dutch-process cocoa powder in it’s place, but keep in mind that it will change their flavour and colour… The filling is sweet and creamy, with an orange kick, thanks to a little orange extract. Of course, feel free to skip the orange and keep it vanilla if that’s more your thing."
Cooking Time8 min
Read NextCherry Chip Cake Mix Cookies
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Cherry Chip Cake Mix Cookies
- 2 Ingredient Pumpkin Cake Cookies
- Cake Mix Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Happy Birthday Cupcake Cookies
- Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies
- Funfetti Cake Mix Cookie Recipe
- OMG Apple Pie Cookies
- 30+ Incredibly Easy No Bake Cookies
- Cherry White Chocolate Pudding Cookies
- The Best Dessert Recipes: 18 Recipes for Homemade Chocolate Chip Cookies
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Best Coconut Poke Cake
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie
- Strawberry Cake Roll
- Butterscotch Blondies
- Cream Cheese Frosting
- Easy Spoon Bread
- Butterfinger Cake
- Banana Cream Pie Icebox Cake
- Raspberry Cream Cheese Galette
- Birthday Cake Shots