Dark Chocolate and Orange Sandwich Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Perfect for Halloween! These vegan cookies are soft and delicate, with a deep chocolate flavour, and just a hint of orange. It’s the addition of black cocoa powder that makes them extra dark and intense. If you can’t get any, you can use dutch-process cocoa powder in it’s place, but keep in mind that it will change their flavour and colour… The filling is sweet and creamy, with an orange kick, thanks to a little orange extract. Of course, feel free to skip the orange and keep it vanilla if that’s more your thing."
Cooking Time8 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Warm Cinnamon Apple Crumb Cake is a wonderful dessert recipe to enjoy once the leaves start to change colors and fall from the trees.… Continue reading: "Warm Cinnamon Apple Crumb Cake"
- OMG Apple Pie Cookies
- Cookies in a Jar, White Chocolate Cranberry
- Big-Batch Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Pecan Snowball Cookies
- Gail's Favorite Potato Chip Cookies
- Cake Mix Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Nana's Best Coconut Macaroons
- Chewy Brownie Cookies
- Plump Pumpkin Pie Crust Cookies
- Secret Ingredient Chocolate Chip Cookies
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Festive Gingerbread Cupcakes
- Easy Chocolate Walnut Fudge
- S’mores Bars
- Donut Cake In Bundt Pan
- Christmas Hot Cocoa Cookies
- Blueberry Dump Cake
- Potato Candy
- Berry Dump Cake Cobbler
- White Chocolate Cranberry Cookies
- Double Layer Pumpkin Pie