This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Dark Chocolate and Orange Sandwich Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Perfect for Halloween! These vegan cookies are soft and delicate, with a deep chocolate flavour, and just a hint of orange. It’s the addition of black cocoa powder that makes them extra dark and intense. If you can’t get any, you can use dutch-process cocoa powder in it’s place, but keep in mind that it will change their flavour and colour… The filling is sweet and creamy, with an orange kick, thanks to a little orange extract. Of course, feel free to skip the orange and keep it vanilla if that’s more your thing."
Cooking Time8 min
Read NextMolasses Cookies
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- French Toast Casserole
- Love Bug Valentine’s Day Cookies
- Valentine’s Day Candy And Hot Chocolate Charcuterie Board
- Easy Air Fryer Churros
- Valentine Cocoa Bombs
- No Bake Banana Spilt Cake
- Melon Ball Lemon Lime Fruit Salad
- Air Fryer Peanut Butter Cookies
- Slow Cooker Lemon Crunch Cake
- Salted Caramel Cinnamon Roll Casserole