Double Chocolate Chip Crunch Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"These easy double chocolate chip crunch cookies are a chocolate lovers dream! The cookies are rich, chewy, and perfectly chocolatey. These would make an excellent addition to any Christmas party, cookie exchange, or after school snack! These are a staple in our house, because they are so simple to make! The dough comes together in minutes, and there is no chilling required! If you love chocolate as much as I do, I am sure you will love these cookies!"
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time14 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
How could you ever turn down the opportunity to make 3-Ingredient Fresh Strawberry Pie when it's just so easy to whip up? It's truly… Continue reading: "3-Ingredient Fresh Strawberry Pie"
- Secret Ingredient Chocolate Chip Cookies
- How to Make Homemade Cookies: 70+ Easy Cookie Recipes
- Easy Lemon Cool Whip Cookies
- Strawberry Linzer Cookies
- Cinnamon Roll Cookies
- Strawberry Cheesecake Cookies
- Florida Sun Oatmeal Cookies
- Cake Mix Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Italian Waffle Cookies
- Grandma's Sour Cream Sugar Cookies
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- 4 Ingredient Funfetti Ice Cream Cake
- Blueberry Crumble Baked In A Jar
- Almond Apricot Energy Balls
- Easy Ricotta Cake
- Easy Apple Crisp
- Apple And Carrot Salad
- Wine Strawberries
- Cereal Snack Mix Recipe
- No Bake White Chocolate Cheesecake Recipe
- Easy Peach Danish