This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Double Chocolate Chip Crunch Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"These easy double chocolate chip crunch cookies are a chocolate lovers dream! The cookies are rich, chewy, and perfectly chocolatey. These would make an excellent addition to any Christmas party, cookie exchange, or after school snack! These are a staple in our house, because they are so simple to make! The dough comes together in minutes, and there is no chilling required! If you love chocolate as much as I do, I am sure you will love these cookies!"
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time14 min
Read NextSanta's Christmas Cookie Bars
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Start a new tradition in your home with this recipe for Old Fashioned Cinnamon Rock Candy. In no time, it'll teach you how to make… Continue reading: "Old Fashioned Cinnamon Rock Candy"
- Santa's Christmas Cookie Bars
- Orange Creamsicle White Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Cherry Chip Cake Mix Cookies
- Italian Pignoli Cookies
- Candy Corn Cookie Bars Recipe
- Hot Cocoa Cookies
- Scrumptious Brownie Biscotti
- 14 Easy Peanut Butter Cookies You'll Love
- 2 Ingredient Pumpkin Cake Cookies
- Elvis Inspired Cookie Cups
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Best Coconut Poke Cake
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie
- Strawberry Cake Roll
- Butterscotch Blondies
- Cream Cheese Frosting
- Easy Spoon Bread
- Butterfinger Cake
- Banana Cream Pie Icebox Cake
- Raspberry Cream Cheese Galette
- Birthday Cake Shots