Cinnamon Roll Sugar Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Cinnamon Roll Cookies are the best part of breakfast and dessert all in one. When I made these originally, my brother told me I ruined him for life. And while I think possibly he was being a touch dramatic. They really are that good. Cinnamon, butter, and sugar in a chewy sugar cookie. Mmmmm, yes. Make sure you get plenty of yummy cinnamon and sugar on your cookies - just like breakfast cinnamon rolls, we want these cinnamon roll cookies to be over the top with flavor and deliciousness. Definitely eat them with friends. Everyone knows calories don't count when you're with friends."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
Talk about dump and go. Sinful Double Chocolate Cherry Dump Cake really couldn't be any easier. This chocolate cake only calls for a… Continue reading: "Sinful Double Chocolate Cherry Dump Cake"
- Oven-Less Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies
- Secret Ingredient Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Almond Joy No Bake Cookies
- 30+ Incredibly Easy No Bake Cookies
- Cake Mix Chocolate Chip Cookies
- No-Bake Chocolate Coconut Drop Cookies
- Easy Lemon Cool Whip Cookies
- Dark Chocolate and Orange Sandwich Cookies
- Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Old Fashioned Soft Molasses Cookies
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Ice Cream Cookie Sandwiches With Candies
- Get The Buzz On These Easy Bee Oreo Cookies
- Strawberry Rhubarb Overnight Protein Oats
- Dairy Free Pina Colada Ice Cream (nice Cream)
- Lemon Cream Cheese Pudding Dessert
- 4 Ingredient Funfetti Ice Cream Cake
- Blueberry Crumble Baked In A Jar
- Almond Apricot Energy Balls
- Easy Ricotta Cake
- Easy Apple Crisp