Cinnamon Roll Sugar Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Cinnamon Roll Cookies are the best part of breakfast and dessert all in one. When I made these originally, my brother told me I ruined him for life. And while I think possibly he was being a touch dramatic. They really are that good. Cinnamon, butter, and sugar in a chewy sugar cookie. Mmmmm, yes. Make sure you get plenty of yummy cinnamon and sugar on your cookies - just like breakfast cinnamon rolls, we want these cinnamon roll cookies to be over the top with flavor and deliciousness. Definitely eat them with friends. Everyone knows calories don't count when you're with friends."
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- Bisquick Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Cinnamon Roll Sugar Cookies
- Pumpkin Oatmeal Cream Pies
- Incredible Buckeye Brownie Cookies
- Nana's Best Coconut Macaroons
- Nana's Prized Oatmeal Cookies
- Cream Cheese Strawberry Cookies with White Chocolate Chips
- 30+ Incredibly Easy No Bake Cookies
- Elvis Inspired Cookie Cups
- Dreamy Pumpkin Spice Cookie Cake
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Apple Walnut Cake with Caramel Glaze
- Pumpkin Spice Latte Cinnamon Rolls
- Rainbow Dessert Lasagna
- No Wrappers Required: 20+ Homemade Candy Recipes
- 14 Easy Halloween Recipes for Cookies
- Easy Banana Cake
- Simple Dessert Recipes: 40+ Tasty Baked Goods
- The 20+ Best Pecan Dessert Recipes for Fall
- Spread the Love: 14 Easy Frosting Recipes
- No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Dessert