Cinnamon Roll Sugar Cookies
By: April Woods from mamalovesfood.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Cinnamon Roll Cookies are the best part of breakfast and dessert all in one. When I made these originally, my brother told me I ruined him for life. And while I think possibly he was being a touch dramatic. They really are that good. Cinnamon, butter, and sugar in a chewy sugar cookie. Mmmmm, yes. Make sure you get plenty of yummy cinnamon and sugar on your cookies - just like breakfast cinnamon rolls, we want these cinnamon roll cookies to be over the top with flavor and deliciousness. Definitely eat them with friends. Everyone knows calories don't count when you're with friends."
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Cinnamon Roll Cheesecake Cookies
- Cinnamon Roll Sugar Cookies
- Gingersnap & Pumpkin Cinnamon Roll Cookies
- Banana Coconut Cookies Recipe
- Easy Coconut Macaroons
- Dreamy Coconut Cream Sugar Cookies
- Chocolate Coconut Cookies
- Irish Cream Coffee Mug Cookies
- Cream Cheese Strawberry Cookies with White Chocolate Chips
- 25+ Incredibly Easy No Bake Cookies
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Sugar Wood
- Raspberry Greek Yogurt Ice Cream
- Christmas White Chocolate Trash Snack Mix
- Caramel Apple Cinnamon Rolls
- Gluten-Free Apple Cranberry Crumble
- Apple Cider Doughnuts
- Homemade Caramel Apples
- No Bake Peanut Butter Cheesecake Bars
- Raspberry Crumb Bars
- Wild and Crazy Desserts: 18 Unique Cupcake Recipes