Cinnamon Roll Sugar Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Cinnamon Roll Cookies are the best part of breakfast and dessert all in one. When I made these originally, my brother told me I ruined him for life. And while I think possibly he was being a touch dramatic. They really are that good. Cinnamon, butter, and sugar in a chewy sugar cookie. Mmmmm, yes. Make sure you get plenty of yummy cinnamon and sugar on your cookies - just like breakfast cinnamon rolls, we want these cinnamon roll cookies to be over the top with flavor and deliciousness. Definitely eat them with friends. Everyone knows calories don't count when you're with friends."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Grandma's Prized Lemon Crazy Cake is an easy cake recipe that dates back to the Depression Era. Believe it or not, but this lemon… Continue reading: "Grandma's Prized Lemon Crazy Cake"
- Italian Biscuit Cookies
- Gail's Favorite Potato Chip Cookies
- 30+ Incredibly Easy No Bake Cookies
- Cherry White Chocolate Pudding Cookies
- Chocolate Kiss Surprise Powder Puff Cookies
- Ridiculously Good Chocolate Rum Crinkles Recipe
- Banana Cream Cookie Cups
- Chewy Brownie Cookies
- Grandma's Sour Cream Sugar Cookies
- Mermaid Cookie Pizza
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Old-fashioned Lemon Squares
- Mint Hot Cocoa Bombs
- Turtle Hot Cocoa Bombs
- Hot Chocolate Bombs
- Caramelized Pear Bread Pudding
- Classic Banana Bread Recipe
- Unicorn Hot Chocolate Bombs
- Cherry Pineapple Dump Cake
- Heart Shaped Rice Krispie Treats
- 2 Ingredient Dough Cinnamon Rolls