Cinnamon Roll Sugar Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Cinnamon Roll Cookies are the best part of breakfast and dessert all in one. When I made these originally, my brother told me I ruined him for life. And while I think possibly he was being a touch dramatic. They really are that good. Cinnamon, butter, and sugar in a chewy sugar cookie. Mmmmm, yes. Make sure you get plenty of yummy cinnamon and sugar on your cookies - just like breakfast cinnamon rolls, we want these cinnamon roll cookies to be over the top with flavor and deliciousness. Definitely eat them with friends. Everyone knows calories don't count when you're with friends."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies
- Gail's Favorite Potato Chip Cookies
- Softbatch Cream Cheese Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Italian Ricotta Cookies
- 30+ Incredibly Easy No Bake Cookies
- Crazy Good Loaded Wackadoodles
- Italian Pignoli Cookies
- Bakeless Cookie Butter Cookies
- Chewy Classic Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
- No-Bake Chocolate Coconut Drop Cookies
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Rum Balls
- Chocolate Cookies
- Easy Baked Pears
- Potato Chip Clusters
- Baked Strawberry Pie
- Chocolate Brownie Pie
- Vegan Orange Chocolate Truffles
- The Best Yogurt Cupcakes
- Mint Chocolate Donut Recipe
- Chocolate Covered Strawberry Cheesecake