This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Easy Lemon Thumbprint Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"These Lemon Thumbprint Cookies are an easy Christmas Cookie Recipe, a buttery lemon base rolled in chopped almonds makes these the best cookies. They are so easy to make and bake up very quickly, halfway through baking I stuck the end of a wooden spoon in the middle, because they tend to puff up, I also repeated this step when they came out of the oven. Pastry Cream, lemon Curd or even a simple Buttercream would make the perfect filling for these Yummy Thumbprint Cookies."
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time15 min
Cooking Vessel Size1 cookie sheet
Read NextNana's Best Coconut Macaroons
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Magnificent Pumpkin Magic Cake is one easy cake recipe that's sure to have you believing in magic after just a single bite. Pumpkin… Continue reading: "Magnificent Pumpkin Magic Cake"
- Nana's Best Coconut Macaroons
- Softbatch Cream Cheese Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Incredible Buckeye Brownie Cookies
- Auntie's Favorite Cream Cheese Cookies
- Peanut Butter Lover's Brookie Cups
- Nana's Prized Oatmeal Cookies
- 4-Step Amish Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
- 30+ Incredibly Easy No Bake Cookies
- Super Easy S'mores Bars
- Funfetti Sugar Cookies