Easy Lemon Thumbprint Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"These Lemon Thumbprint Cookies are an easy Christmas Cookie Recipe, a buttery lemon base rolled in chopped almonds makes these the best cookies. They are so easy to make and bake up very quickly, halfway through baking I stuck the end of a wooden spoon in the middle, because they tend to puff up, I also repeated this step when they came out of the oven. Pastry Cream, lemon Curd or even a simple Buttercream would make the perfect filling for these Yummy Thumbprint Cookies."
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time15 min
Cooking Vessel Size1 cookie sheet
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
For a real crowd-pleasing treat, whip up a 3-Ingredient Orange Creamsicle Poke Cake. This poke cake recipe has such a vibrant orange… Continue reading: "3-Ingredient Orange Creamsicle Poke Cake"
- 4-Step Amish Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
- Peanut Butter Lover's Brookie Cups
- Easy Lemon Cool Whip Cookies
- 30+ Incredibly Easy No Bake Cookies
- Chewy Brownie Cookies
- Cinnamon Roll Cookies
- Ice Cream Cookie Sandwiches With Candies
- Orange Creamsicle Cookies
- Nana's Best Coconut Macaroons
- Gail's Favorite Potato Chip Cookies
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Sugar Cookies With Maple Frosting
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip
- Sweet Potato Pie
- Boston Cream Icebox Cake
- Peanut Butter Stuffed Cookies
- Easy Captain America Cupcakes With M&ms
- Easy Mini Cheesecakes Lemon Blackberry
- Amazing Peanut Butter Chocolate Brownies
- Delicious Chocolate Peanut Butter Lush
- Hot Blueberry Cobbler