Easy Lemon Thumbprint Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"These Lemon Thumbprint Cookies are an easy Christmas Cookie Recipe, a buttery lemon base rolled in chopped almonds makes these the best cookies. They are so easy to make and bake up very quickly, halfway through baking I stuck the end of a wooden spoon in the middle, because they tend to puff up, I also repeated this step when they came out of the oven. Pastry Cream, lemon Curd or even a simple Buttercream would make the perfect filling for these Yummy Thumbprint Cookies."
Preparation Time20 min
Cooking Time15 min
Cooking Vessel Size1 cookie sheet
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Copycat Tagalong Girl Scout Cookies
- Florida Sun Oatmeal Cookies
- Incredible Buckeye Brownie Cookies
- Easy Almond Macaroons
- Orange Creamsicle Cookies
- Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Soft Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Italian Pignoli Cookies
- Cake Mix Oreo Cookie Recipe
- Secret Ingredient Chocolate Chip Cookies
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- AMERICAN HERITAGE Chocolate
- Peach Pie
- Grandma’s White Hot Chocolate
- Red Velvet Whoopie Pies
- Pumpkin Banana Bread Mini Muffin Bites
- Gingerbread Spiced Walnuts
- Snowball Cookies
- 7 up Salad
- Pumpkin and Oreo Mousse Parfaits
- Salted Caramel Pumpkin Cheesecake