Easy Mini Lemon Meringue Pie Cookie Cups
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Do you love lemon meringue pie but find a whole slice is too much? These easy mini lemon meringue pie cookie cups will be perfect! I’ve included both a gluten-free cookie recipe for the cookie cups and a non-gluten-free version. Make sure you look at the right recipe. They are perfect for brunch, baby showers, individual desserts, birthday parties, holidays, and anytime you don’t want to eat a whole pie, and just want a taste. I kind of like to call the cheater lemon meringue mini-pies because there are so many baking hacks you can use. This recipe could easily be three-ingredient mini lemon meringue pies if you use a package of sugar cookie dough, store-bought lemon curd, and marshmallow fluff. How easy is that?!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- OMG Apple Pie Cookies
- Christmas Tree Sugar Cookies
- Pecan Snowball Cookies
- Nana's Best Coconut Macaroons
- Gail's Favorite Potato Chip Cookies
- 4-Step Amish Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
- Happy Birthday Cupcake Cookies
- Cinnamon Roll Cookies
- Soft Baked Peanut Butter Chocolate Swirl Cookies
- Softbatch Cream Cheese Chocolate Chip Cookies
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- The Best Homemade Apple Pie
- Plum Pie
- Cinnamon Yogurt Bundt Cake
- Double Chocolate Chunk Cookies
- Triple Cranberry Pie
- Lemon Meringue Pie Sundae
- Monster Cookies
- Mouthwatering Pumpkin Pecan Pie
- Pumpkin S’ More Cookies
- Pumpkin Bars With Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting