Triple Chocolate Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Triple chocolate chip cookies, chewy inside and crunchy around the edges. There must be a hundred million recipes for chocolate chip cookies around. ‘Cookies’ of course may refer to other confections, especially in America – biscuits, little cakes, macarons, madeleines and many more such. But in my books a cookie is the flat, chewy, crispy around the edges thing, stuffed with bits of chocolate. These are easy to make but the dough needs chilling for at least 24 hours."
Preparation Time20 min
Chilling Time23 hr 20 min
Cooking Time15 min
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Buckeye Brownie Cookies
- Frozen S’mores Bars
- Baked Chocolate Peanut Butter Donuts
- Passion Fruit Sorbet
- Quick and Easy Banana Pudding
- Doughnut Strawberry Shortcake with Bourbon Whipped Cream
- Easy Almond Macaroons
- Triple Chocolate Banana Cupcakes with Homemade Caramel
- Baked Lemon Poppy Seed Donuts + Blueberry Glaze
- Dark Chocolate + White Chocolate Chip Cookies