Triple Chocolate Cookies
By: Cuisine Fiend from cuisinefiend.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Triple chocolate chip cookies, chewy inside and crunchy around the edges. There must be a hundred million recipes for chocolate chip cookies around. ‘Cookies’ of course may refer to other confections, especially in America – biscuits, little cakes, macarons, madeleines and many more such. But in my books a cookie is the flat, chewy, crispy around the edges thing, stuffed with bits of chocolate. These are easy to make but the dough needs chilling for at least 24 hours."
Preparation Time20 min
Chilling Time23 hr 20 min
Cooking Time15 min
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Cake Mix Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies
- Easy Lemon Thumbprint Cookies
- Nana's Prized Oatmeal Cookies
- 26 Incredibly Easy No Bake Cookies
- 14 Easy Peanut Butter Cookies You'll Love
- Italian Shortbread Cookies
- Family Favorite Raspberry Thumbprints
- Nana's Best Coconut Macaroons
- Gluten Free Chocolate Walnut Cookies
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- 24 Quick and Easy Cherry Dessert Recipes
- Vanilla Dessert Lasagna
- Death By Chocolate Brownie Cake
- "Oh My!" Banana Cream Pie Sex in a Pan
- 22 Deep Fried Dessert Recipes
- Tovolo Ice Cream Sandwich Mold
- 26 Quick and Easy Poke Cake Recipes
- Classic Shirley Temple Poke Cake
- Classic Shirley Temple Poke Cake Recipe
- Boozy Peach Pie Bars