Triple Chocolate Cookies
By: Cuisine Fiend from cuisinefiend.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Triple chocolate chip cookies, chewy inside and crunchy around the edges. There must be a hundred million recipes for chocolate chip cookies around. ‘Cookies’ of course may refer to other confections, especially in America – biscuits, little cakes, macarons, madeleines and many more such. But in my books a cookie is the flat, chewy, crispy around the edges thing, stuffed with bits of chocolate. These are easy to make but the dough needs chilling for at least 24 hours."
Preparation Time20 min
Chilling Time23 hr 20 min
Cooking Time15 min
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Bite-Size Lemon Bar Cookie Cups
- Cinnamon Bear Cookies
- 26 Incredibly Easy No Bake Cookies and No Bake Bars
- Brown Butter Pretzel M&M Cookies
- Muffin Tin Peanut Butter Cup Cookies
- Gooey Red Velvet Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Butterfinger-Blasted Cookies
- Bisquick Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Fully Loaded Cookies
- Italian Biscuit Cookies
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Ricotta Pound Cake Cupcakes with Whipped Ricotta Frosting
- Mini Raspberry Chocolate Pound Cakes
- Triple Chocolate Cookies
- Mascarpone Blueberry Cake
- Dark Chocolate Whoopie Pies
- Dr. Pepper Pound Cake Recipe
- Copycat Sara Lee Pound Cake Recipe
- The Best Easy Dessert Recipes: 28 Dump Cake Recipes
- Swedish White Chocolate Kladdkaka
- Coconut Cashew Bars