Triple Chocolate Cookies
By: Cuisine Fiend from cuisinefiend.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Triple chocolate chip cookies, chewy inside and crunchy around the edges. There must be a hundred million recipes for chocolate chip cookies around. ‘Cookies’ of course may refer to other confections, especially in America – biscuits, little cakes, macarons, madeleines and many more such. But in my books a cookie is the flat, chewy, crispy around the edges thing, stuffed with bits of chocolate. These are easy to make but the dough needs chilling for at least 24 hours."
Preparation Time20 min
Chilling Time23 hr 20 min
Cooking Time15 min
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Polvorones (Mexican Wedding Cookies)
- Cookie Dough Frosting
- Italian Biscuit Cookies
- 25+ Incredibly Easy No Bake Cookies
- Nana's Best Coconut Macaroons
- Best Banana Cream Pie Pudding Cookies
- Chewy Classic Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
- Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 3-Ingredient Orange Creamsicle Whoopie Pies
- OMG Apple Pie Cookies
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Caramel Nutella Brownies
- Lovely Lemon Jello Cake Recipe
- Banana Cream Pie with Nilla Wafer Crust
- Cake Boss Covered Cupcake Pan Review
- 46 Wonderful Pumpkin Dessert Recipes
- Summer Fruit Dip
- Plum and Berry Galette
- Delicious Raspberry Lemonade
- Chocolate & Peanut Butter Brownies
- Blueberry Crumb Donut