Triple Chocolate Cookies
By: Cuisine Fiend from cuisinefiend.com
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Triple chocolate chip cookies, chewy inside and crunchy around the edges. There must be a hundred million recipes for chocolate chip cookies around. ‘Cookies’ of course may refer to other confections, especially in America – biscuits, little cakes, macarons, madeleines and many more such. But in my books a cookie is the flat, chewy, crispy around the edges thing, stuffed with bits of chocolate. These are easy to make but the dough needs chilling for at least 24 hours."
Preparation Time20 min
Chilling Time23 hr 20 min
Cooking Time15 min
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Love these recipes? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Softbatch Cream Cheese Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Incredible Buckeye Brownie Cookies
- Easy Cheesecake Cookies
- Auntie's Favorite Cream Cheese Cookies
- Easy Lemon Cool Whip Cookies
- Crazy Good Cranberry Orange Cookies
- 26 Incredibly Easy No Bake Cookies
- Mom's Double Chocolate Cookies
- Big-Batch Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Best Banana Cream Pie Pudding Cookies
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Chewie Buckeye Cookies
- White Chocolate Candy Corn Cookies
- Candy Corn Fudge
- Candy Corn Milkshake
- Candy Corn Poke Cake
- Strawberry Vanilla Breakfast Milkshake
- 2 Minute Pumpkin Pudding
- Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Cream Cheese Bread
- Homemade Twix Bars
- Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins