Triple Chocolate Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Triple chocolate chip cookies, chewy inside and crunchy around the edges. There must be a hundred million recipes for chocolate chip cookies around. ‘Cookies’ of course may refer to other confections, especially in America – biscuits, little cakes, macarons, madeleines and many more such. But in my books a cookie is the flat, chewy, crispy around the edges thing, stuffed with bits of chocolate. These are easy to make but the dough needs chilling for at least 24 hours."
Preparation Time20 min
Chilling Time23 hr 20 min
Cooking Time15 min
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- 30+ Incredibly Easy No Bake Cookies
- Gooey Millionaire Skookie
- Best Butterscotch Toffee Skillet Cookie
- Peanut Butter and Jelly Thumbprint Cookies
- Nana's Prized Oatmeal Cookies
- Totally Addicting Snickerdoodle Cookies
- Nana's Best Coconut Macaroons
- Softbatch Cream Cheese Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Gluten-Free Girl Scout Cookies Tagalong
- Rum Raisin Oatmeal Cookie Recipe
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- 25+ Festive Recipes with Peppermint
- A Baker's Guide to Apples
- Peach Pound Cake
- Amish No-Bake Cookies
- Easy Pie Recipes: 12 of the Best Pie Recipes
- No Churn Melon and Condensed Milk Ice Cream
- Pumpkin Fluffernutter Bars
- BulbHead Red Copper Brownie Bonanza Pan
- Blueberry Fro-yo without Ice Cream Maker