This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Whole Wheat Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Whole wheat chocolate chip cookie bars (also sometimes called chocolate chip pan cookies) are a great dessert and a big time saver. They are every bit as good as traditional chocolate chip cookies, but without the battle of spooning batter onto baking trays for an hour. In our house we actually prefer whole wheat chocolate chip cookies and we make cookie bars all the time because they are so easy to make. We just love them warm from the oven."
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time25 min
Read NextOMG Apple Pie Cookies
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Warm Cinnamon Apple Crumb Cake is a wonderful dessert recipe to enjoy once the leaves start to change colors and fall from the trees.… Continue reading: "Warm Cinnamon Apple Crumb Cake"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cheesecake Brownies
- Homemade Layered Cream Cheese Pumpkin Torte Dessert
- Kentucky Chocolate Bourbon Balls
- How To Make Peanut Brittle
- Cute Christmas Gnomes Muffins For The Holidays
- Cute Christmas Tree Christmas Bark Recipe
- Brown Sugar Pecan Cookies
- Baked Apple Cider Donuts
- Pecan Shortbread Bars Cookie Recipe
- Crunch And Buttery Homemade Toffee Bits Recipe