This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Whole Wheat Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Whole wheat chocolate chip cookie bars (also sometimes called chocolate chip pan cookies) are a great dessert and a big time saver. They are every bit as good as traditional chocolate chip cookies, but without the battle of spooning batter onto baking trays for an hour. In our house we actually prefer whole wheat chocolate chip cookies and we make cookie bars all the time because they are so easy to make. We just love them warm from the oven."
Preparation Time10 min
Cooking Time25 min
Read NextSanta's Christmas Cookie Bars
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Start a new tradition in your home with this recipe for Old Fashioned Cinnamon Rock Candy. In no time, it'll teach you how to make… Continue reading: "Old Fashioned Cinnamon Rock Candy"
- Santa's Christmas Cookie Bars
- Orange Creamsicle White Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Cherry Chip Cake Mix Cookies
- Italian Pignoli Cookies
- Candy Corn Cookie Bars Recipe
- Hot Cocoa Cookies
- Scrumptious Brownie Biscotti
- 14 Easy Peanut Butter Cookies You'll Love
- 2 Ingredient Pumpkin Cake Cookies
- Elvis Inspired Cookie Cups
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Best Coconut Poke Cake
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie
- Strawberry Cake Roll
- Butterscotch Blondies
- Cream Cheese Frosting
- Easy Spoon Bread
- Butterfinger Cake
- Banana Cream Pie Icebox Cake
- Raspberry Cream Cheese Galette
- Birthday Cake Shots