We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Ghost cookies made with Nutter Butters, candy melts, and chocolate chips are both super cute and super yummy. A perfect treat to make with the kids! Ghost cookies are such a fun activity to make (and eat!) with your kids. Only three simple ingredients and no baking necessary. Heck, have your middle schoolers whip up a batch as a home-ec project! Serve them after a yummy lunch of (blood red) tomato soup. Yummy! "
Cooking MethodNo Bake
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Step away from the recipe for chocolate chip cookies on the back of the Tollhouse chocolate chips bag. After taking one bite of Secret… Continue reading: "Secret Ingredient Chocolate Chip Cookies"
- Old Fashioned Soft Molasses Cookies
- Red Velvet White Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
- Nana's Best Coconut Macaroons
- Nana's Prized Oatmeal Cookies
- Auntie's Favorite Cream Cheese Cookies
- 4-ingredient Peppermint Patty Stuffed Cookies
- Chewy Brownie Cookies
- 30+ Incredibly Easy No Bake Cookies
- Bite-Size Lemon Bar Cookie Cups
- Soft Apple Cinnamon Cookies
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Strawberry Sauce
- The Very Best Slow Cooker Bread Pudding
- Peach Crisp
- Strawberry Poke Cake
- Creamy Custard Dessert
- Whipped Hot Chocolate Recipe
- Pumpkin Pie In A Jar
- Triple Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix In A Jar
- Salty And Sweet Grinch Snacks
- Festive And Delicious Christmas Strawberries Dessert