We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Gingerbread cookies are a must for Christmas. Whether you make simple circles or use your gingerbread man cookie cutter, this soft gingerbread recipe is perfect. I love to put these on a pretty tray with my homemade gingersnap cookies. Soft gingerbread men or cute spicy faces are ideal for Christmas parties or placed in a cellophane bag for gift giving. vWe aren’t going to preheat the oven right away because the cookie dough rests for about 2 hours before baking. You can go ahead and line two baking sheets with silicone baking mats or parchment paper to get ready."
NotesPlease visit AmandasCookin for the full recipe!
Preparation Time20 min
Chilling Time2 hr
Cooking Time10 min
- 3 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground cloves
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 3 cups dark brown sugar
- 1 large egg
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Words cannot even begin to describe how delicious this chocolate desert recipe is. HolyCrapThisIsAmazing Chocolate Cobbler is going to… Continue reading: "HolyCrapThisIsAmazing Chocolate Cobbler"
- Italian Biscuit Cookies
- Super Easy Coconut Macaroons
- Banana Cream Cookie Cups
- Softbatch Cream Cheese Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Warm Chocolate Chip Cookie Bar
- Easy Cheesecake Cookies
- Cherry White Chocolate Pudding Cookies
- Almond Joy No Bake Cookies
- Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies
- Amazing All-In-One Cookie Dough
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Butterscotch Fudge
- Rainbow Jello Cups
- Valentine’s Day Treat Boards
- Easy No Bake Peppermint Fudge Recipe
- No Bake Hot Cocoa Eggnog Fudge With Marshmallows Recipe
- Gnome Rice Krispie Treat Snacks
- Peppermint Mocha Drink
- Mini Snickers Cheesecake
- Cookie Monster Popcorn Recipe
- Strawberry Pie