We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Gingersnap cookies are full of delicious spices like ginger, cinnamon and allspice. These firm but chewy cookies are great for exchanges or just for having around the house for family. They’re really good warm, but wonderful at room temperature too. We like to make these gingersnaps and my Snickerdoodles at Christmas time. I was never a fan of hard gingersnaps like you buy in a box. So this softer version is definitely more my style. These gingersnap cookies are full of spice and perfect with a glass of milk. "
NotesPlease visit AmandasCookin.com for the full recipe!
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time10 min
- 3 cups unbleached all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 teaspoons ground ginger
- 3 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 3 cups butter
- 2 large eggs
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- OMG Apple Pie Cookies
- Cinnamon Roll Cookies
- Happy Birthday Cupcake Cookies
- Gail's Favorite Potato Chip Cookies
- 30+ Incredibly Easy No Bake Cookies
- Soft Baked Peanut Butter Chocolate Swirl Cookies
- Nana's Best Coconut Macaroons
- Best Butterless Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Softbatch Cream Cheese Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Orange Creamsicle White Chocolate Chip Cookies
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Old Fashioned Icebox Cake
- Tropical Pineapple Doughnuts
- No-bake Oatmeal Peanut Butter Bars
- Ultra Chocolatey Candied Bacon Brownies
- Red, White & Blue Sugar Cookie Recipe
- Strawberry Roll-up Scones
- Hazelnut Chocolate Balls
- Texas Sheet Cake
- Peanut Butter And Jelly Monkey Bread
- Easy Captain America Cupcakes