We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Gingersnap cookies are full of delicious spices like ginger, cinnamon and allspice. These firm but chewy cookies are great for exchanges or just for having around the house for family. They’re really good warm, but wonderful at room temperature too. We like to make these gingersnaps and my Snickerdoodles at Christmas time. I was never a fan of hard gingersnaps like you buy in a box. So this softer version is definitely more my style. These gingersnap cookies are full of spice and perfect with a glass of milk. "
NotesPlease visit AmandasCookin.com for the full recipe!
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time10 min
- 3 cups unbleached all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 teaspoons ground ginger
- 3 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 3 cups butter
- 2 large eggs
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
With just one bite of Millionaire's Marshmallow Fluff Cake, you'll feel like you've hit the jackpot. This easy cake recipe is so… Continue reading: "Millionaire's Marshmallow Fluff Cake"
- Chewy Classic Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
- Gluten Free Almond Snowball Cookies
- Easy Italian Almond Cookies
- Grandma's Sour Cream Sugar Cookies
- Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate Cookies
- Easy Almond Macaroons
- Orange Creamsicle Cookies
- No-Bake Chocolate Coconut Drop Cookies
- OMG Apple Pie Cookies
- Copycat Tagalong Girl Scout Cookies
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cranberry Cookies
- Warm Gingerbread Cake With Calvados Caramel Sauce.
- M&m Brownie Batter Dip Recipe
- New York Egg Cream
- Vanillekipferl Cookies
- Caramel Cinnamon Rolls
- 30 Homemade Candy Recipes
- Gram's Apple Crisp
- Chocolate Cheesecake Brownies
- Chocolate Mint Cookies