We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"So much better than the old-fashioned cake! These easy Fruitcake Cookies are a beautiful, festive addition to your holiday dessert tray. Spike them with alcohol or omit the booze, kids of all ages will devour these treats! Full of candied fruit, pecans, and walnuts, these Christmas cookies are bursting with flavor, color and delicious texture. They borrow the classic ingredients from a traditional fruitcake, but they're so much better! Trust me: my husband and boys love these treats, and you won't EVER find them touching a bourbon-soaked cake! I do not include any alcohol in order to keep them kid-friendly, but you can certainly add a tablespoon of bourbon, rum, whiskey or sherry to the dough if that's your preference. "
Preparation Time10 min
Chilling Time1 hr
Cooking Time10 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
With just one bite of Millionaire's Marshmallow Fluff Cake, you'll feel like you've hit the jackpot. This easy cake recipe is so… Continue reading: "Millionaire's Marshmallow Fluff Cake"
- Chewy Classic Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
- Gluten Free Almond Snowball Cookies
- Easy Italian Almond Cookies
- Grandma's Sour Cream Sugar Cookies
- Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate Cookies
- Easy Almond Macaroons
- Orange Creamsicle Cookies
- No-Bake Chocolate Coconut Drop Cookies
- OMG Apple Pie Cookies
- Copycat Tagalong Girl Scout Cookies
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cranberry Cookies
- Warm Gingerbread Cake With Calvados Caramel Sauce.
- M&m Brownie Batter Dip Recipe
- New York Egg Cream
- Vanillekipferl Cookies
- Caramel Cinnamon Rolls
- 30 Homemade Candy Recipes
- Gram's Apple Crisp
- Chocolate Cheesecake Brownies
- Chocolate Mint Cookies