We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"So much better than the old-fashioned cake! These easy Fruitcake Cookies are a beautiful, festive addition to your holiday dessert tray. Spike them with alcohol or omit the booze, kids of all ages will devour these treats! Full of candied fruit, pecans, and walnuts, these Christmas cookies are bursting with flavor, color and delicious texture. They borrow the classic ingredients from a traditional fruitcake, but they're so much better! Trust me: my husband and boys love these treats, and you won't EVER find them touching a bourbon-soaked cake! I do not include any alcohol in order to keep them kid-friendly, but you can certainly add a tablespoon of bourbon, rum, whiskey or sherry to the dough if that's your preference. "
Preparation Time10 min
Chilling Time1 hr
Cooking Time10 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
This peach cobbler recipe tastes fancy, but without all of the fuss. 3 Ingredient French Vanilla Peach Cobbler is honestly as simple… Continue reading: "3 Ingredient French Vanilla Peach Cobbler"
- Gail's Favorite Potato Chip Cookies
- Italian Pignoli Cookies
- Chewy Classic Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
- Amazing All-In-One Cookie Dough
- Insanely Soft Peanut Butter Cookies
- Big-Batch Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Plump Pumpkin Pie Crust Cookies
- No Bake Turtle Cookies
- Double Chocolate Chip Crunch Cookies
- Bakeless Cookie Butter Cookies
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Kalakala (shankarpali)
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Shortbread Bars: Chocolate Chip Citrus
- Hot Chocolate Cookies
- Pumpkin Snickerdoodles
- Easy Pumpkin Oreo Pops
- Heavenly Pumpkin And Spiced Apple Cinnabon Rolls
- Eggnog Custard With Crushed Peppermint
- Fig Truffles With Rum
- Saffron Rice Kheer