Grandma's Sour Cream Sugar Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"These Sour Cream Sugar Cookies are soft and fluffy with just the right amount of sweetness — they’re perfect with or without frosting and make a great freezer-friendly holiday cookie! These Sour Cream Cookies are not the difficult, finnicky cookies that require hours of rolling, cutting, baking, and decorating. They are a soft sugar cookie made with sour cream, and they have a fluffy, delicate texture that I find much more appealing. A simple colored frosting and maybe a few sprinkles is really all they need to make them extra special for Christmas, though they are easy enough to make for any occasion…. Or no occasion. Sometimes you just need a cookie!"
Preparation Time30 min
Cooking Time10 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
This easy dump cake recipe is inspired by the delicious flavors in a Pina Colada cocktail. This Coconut and Pineapple Dump Cake… Continue reading: "Coconut and Pineapple Dump Cake"
- Nana's Prized Oatmeal Cookies
- Big-Batch Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Classic New York Black And White Cookies
- Cake Mix Red Velvet Cookies
- Nana's Best Coconut Macaroons
- Copycat Thin Mint No Bake Cookies
- Soft Baked Peanut Butter Chocolate Swirl Cookies
- Royally Rich Cool Whip Cookies
- Incredible Buckeye Brownie Cookies
- Red Velvet White Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Strawberry Poke Cake
- Creamy Custard Dessert
- Whipped Hot Chocolate Recipe
- Pumpkin Pie In A Jar
- Triple Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix In A Jar
- Salty And Sweet Grinch Snacks
- Festive And Delicious Christmas Strawberries Dessert
- Easy Burnt Cheesecake Recipe
- Soft & Chewy Chocolate Flapjacks
- Chocolate Chess Pie