Grandma's Sour Cream Sugar Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"These Sour Cream Sugar Cookies are soft and fluffy with just the right amount of sweetness — they’re perfect with or without frosting and make a great freezer-friendly holiday cookie! These Sour Cream Cookies are not the difficult, finnicky cookies that require hours of rolling, cutting, baking, and decorating. They are a soft sugar cookie made with sour cream, and they have a fluffy, delicate texture that I find much more appealing. A simple colored frosting and maybe a few sprinkles is really all they need to make them extra special for Christmas, though they are easy enough to make for any occasion…. Or no occasion. Sometimes you just need a cookie!"
Preparation Time30 min
Cooking Time10 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Words cannot even begin to describe how delicious this chocolate desert recipe is. HolyCrapThisIsAmazing Chocolate Cobbler is going to… Continue reading: "HolyCrapThisIsAmazing Chocolate Cobbler"
- Italian Biscuit Cookies
- Super Easy Coconut Macaroons
- Banana Cream Cookie Cups
- Softbatch Cream Cheese Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Warm Chocolate Chip Cookie Bar
- Easy Cheesecake Cookies
- Cherry White Chocolate Pudding Cookies
- Almond Joy No Bake Cookies
- Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies
- Amazing All-In-One Cookie Dough
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Butterscotch Fudge
- Rainbow Jello Cups
- Valentine’s Day Treat Boards
- Easy No Bake Peppermint Fudge Recipe
- No Bake Hot Cocoa Eggnog Fudge With Marshmallows Recipe
- Gnome Rice Krispie Treat Snacks
- Peppermint Mocha Drink
- Mini Snickers Cheesecake
- Cookie Monster Popcorn Recipe
- Strawberry Pie