Halloween Spiderweb Oreos
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Using Oreo cookies and colorful melted chocolate you can decorate everyone's favorite cookie for any occaision! These spiderweb cookies are for Halloween, but you could change the colors and molds to match whatever you need! A themed birthday party, your favorite sports team, or something patriotic like The 4th of July or Flag Day! These are so easy to create they will be ready in no time, and you'll be a total rockstar at whatever party you create them for! "
Preparation Time10 min
Chilling Time30 min
Cooking Time5 min
- 2 Spiderweb Candy Molds
- 12 regular Oreo cookies
- 4 teaspoons solid shortening
- 1/3 cup Wilton Lavender Candy Melts
- 1/3 cup Wilton Orange Candy Melts
- 1/3 cup Wilton Candy Melts, Vibrant Green
- 1/3 cup Wilton White Candy Melts
- Wilton Black Sparkle Gel
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
For a real crowd-pleasing treat, whip up a 3-Ingredient Orange Creamsicle Poke Cake. This poke cake recipe has such a vibrant orange… Continue reading: "3-Ingredient Orange Creamsicle Poke Cake"
- 4-Step Amish Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
- Peanut Butter Lover's Brookie Cups
- Easy Lemon Cool Whip Cookies
- 30+ Incredibly Easy No Bake Cookies
- Chewy Brownie Cookies
- Cinnamon Roll Cookies
- Ice Cream Cookie Sandwiches With Candies
- Orange Creamsicle Cookies
- Nana's Best Coconut Macaroons
- Gail's Favorite Potato Chip Cookies
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cannoli Cupcakes
- Microwave Rice Krispie Treat For One
- Rustic Peach Blueberry Galette
- Best Oatmeal Fudge Bars Ever
- Sugar Cookies With Maple Frosting
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip
- Sweet Potato Pie
- Boston Cream Icebox Cake
- Peanut Butter Stuffed Cookies