Lemon Curd Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Sugar crusted cookies filled with lemon curd are the perfect spring treat. The sweet cookie pairs perfectly with the tart lemon filling. These cookies begin with as a basic sugar cookie type recipe with a hint of lemon. The cookies themselves have lemon zest in them, but the secret is rolling them in lemon sugar before baking. Once baked an indent is placed in the center of each cookie. Once cooled a delicious homemade lemon curd is added. These cookies are like lemon bars in cookie form. So good! "
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Royally Rich Cool Whip Cookies
- Santa's Christmas Cookie Bars
- Tropical Royalty Oatmeal Coconut Cookies
- 30+ Incredibly Easy No Bake Cookies
- Scrumptious Brownie Biscotti
- Candy Corn Cookie Bars Recipe
- Italian Pignoli Cookies
- Cake Mix Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Italian Ricotta Cookies
- Soft and Simple Lemon Sugar Cookies
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Insanely Delicious Raspberry Cupcakes Recipe
- Fun And Simple Beach Pudding Cups
- Crispy Blackberry Turnover Cookies
- Sweet And Creamy Raspberry Cheesecake Ice Cream Recipe
- Creamy And Sweet No Churn Raspberry Almond Ice Cream
- Blackberry Peach Upside Down Cake Recipe
- Decadent Raspberry White Chocolate Blondies
- Halloween Spider Cupcakes
- Pumpkin Sugar Cookies
- Halloween Cakesicles