We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Butter cookies are only as good as the ingredients you use to make them. A good quality butter will produce delicious butter cookies worthy of gift-giving. I like to make these and my sugar cookies to line Christmas platters for parties. These cookies spread a bit, so if you want the designs a bit firmer, pipe the cookies with the dough at room temp onto a parchment lined serving platter or large dish/plate. Chill in the refrigerator for an hour or so before baking. Then remove the cold cookies to a room temperature cookie sheet and bake."
NotesPlease visit AmandasCookin for the full recipe!
Preparation Time2 hr
Cooking Time8 min
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 12 ounces melting chocolate
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
If you're looking for easy cookie recipes, look no further than these 4-Step Amish Chocolate Crinkle Cookies. As far chocolate dessert… Continue reading: "4-Step Amish Chocolate Crinkle Cookies"
- Oven-Less Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies
- Secret Ingredient Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Almond Joy No Bake Cookies
- 30+ Incredibly Easy No Bake Cookies
- Cake Mix Chocolate Chip Cookies
- No-Bake Chocolate Coconut Drop Cookies
- Easy Lemon Cool Whip Cookies
- Dark Chocolate and Orange Sandwich Cookies
- Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Old Fashioned Soft Molasses Cookies
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Ice Cream Cookie Sandwiches With Candies
- Get The Buzz On These Easy Bee Oreo Cookies
- Strawberry Rhubarb Overnight Protein Oats
- Dairy Free Pina Colada Ice Cream (nice Cream)
- Lemon Cream Cheese Pudding Dessert
- 4 Ingredient Funfetti Ice Cream Cake
- Blueberry Crumble Baked In A Jar
- Almond Apricot Energy Balls
- Easy Ricotta Cake
- Easy Apple Crisp