We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Butter cookies are only as good as the ingredients you use to make them. A good quality butter will produce delicious butter cookies worthy of gift-giving. I like to make these and my sugar cookies to line Christmas platters for parties. These cookies spread a bit, so if you want the designs a bit firmer, pipe the cookies with the dough at room temp onto a parchment lined serving platter or large dish/plate. Chill in the refrigerator for an hour or so before baking. Then remove the cold cookies to a room temperature cookie sheet and bake."
NotesPlease visit AmandasCookin for the full recipe!
Preparation Time2 hr
Cooking Time8 min
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 12 ounces melting chocolate
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
What's better than a large banana split? A banana split that won't melt on you! No-Brainer Banana Split Dump Cake is an incredibly… Continue reading: "No-Brainer Banana Split Dump Cake"
- Chocolate Skeleton Cookies
- Gail's Favorite Potato Chip Cookies
- Chocolate Cookie Truffles
- Elvis Inspired Cookie Cups
- Double Chocolate Caramel Cookie Cups
- Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate Cookies
- Nana's Best Coconut Macaroons
- 30+ Incredibly Easy No Bake Cookies
- Incredible Buckeye Brownie Cookies
- Chewy Brownie Cookies
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Potato Chip Clusters
- Baked Strawberry Pie
- Chocolate Brownie Pie
- Vegan Orange Chocolate Truffles
- The Best Yogurt Cupcakes
- Mint Chocolate Donut Recipe
- Chocolate Covered Strawberry Cheesecake
- The Best Valentines Treat – Cornflake Hearts
- Marble Strawberry Bundt Cake
- Baked Strawberry Donuts