We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Butter cookies are only as good as the ingredients you use to make them. A good quality butter will produce delicious butter cookies worthy of gift-giving. I like to make these and my sugar cookies to line Christmas platters for parties. These cookies spread a bit, so if you want the designs a bit firmer, pipe the cookies with the dough at room temp onto a parchment lined serving platter or large dish/plate. Chill in the refrigerator for an hour or so before baking. Then remove the cold cookies to a room temperature cookie sheet and bake."
NotesPlease visit AmandasCookin for the full recipe!
Preparation Time2 hr
Cooking Time8 min
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 12 ounces melting chocolate
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Words cannot even begin to describe how delicious this chocolate desert recipe is. HolyCrapThisIsAmazing Chocolate Cobbler is going to… Continue reading: "HolyCrapThisIsAmazing Chocolate Cobbler"
- No-Bake Chocolate Coconut Drop Cookies
- Easy Cheesecake Cookies
- Sweet Spumoni Shortbread Cookies
- Incredible Buckeye Brownie Cookies
- Chocolate Kiss Surprise Powder Puff Cookies
- The Ultimate Turtle Thumbprint Cookies
- Almond Joy No Bake Cookies
- Softbatch Cream Cheese Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Super Easy Coconut Macaroons
- Banana Cream Cookie Cups
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Mint Hot Cocoa Bombs
- Turtle Hot Cocoa Bombs
- Hot Chocolate Bombs
- Caramelized Pear Bread Pudding
- Classic Banana Bread Recipe
- Unicorn Hot Chocolate Bombs
- Cherry Pineapple Dump Cake
- Heart Shaped Rice Krispie Treats
- 2 Ingredient Dough Cinnamon Rolls
- Oreo St. Patrick’s Day Treats