Cake Mix Red Velvet Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"These beautiful looking cookies are so easy to make and taste out of this world delicious. I love using cake mixes for cookies, they always come out just right. Enjoy the crunchy outside and chewy inside. A perfect combo. I think red velvet anything is totally amazing. The color, and there is something about the taste of a red velvet cake or cookie. Maybe it’s the small amount of cocoa in the batter that just makes the flavor so good. I have made a few red velvet recipes on my blog such as cupcakes with marshmallow frosting. Check them all out, who doesn't love red velvet anything!?"
Preparation Time10 min
Chilling Time30 min
Cooking Time8 min
Cooking Vessel Sizecookie sheet
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Words cannot even begin to describe how delicious this chocolate desert recipe is. HolyCrapThisIsAmazing Chocolate Cobbler is going to… Continue reading: "HolyCrapThisIsAmazing Chocolate Cobbler"
- Italian Biscuit Cookies
- Super Easy Coconut Macaroons
- Banana Cream Cookie Cups
- Softbatch Cream Cheese Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Warm Chocolate Chip Cookie Bar
- Easy Cheesecake Cookies
- Cherry White Chocolate Pudding Cookies
- Almond Joy No Bake Cookies
- Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies
- Amazing All-In-One Cookie Dough
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Butterscotch Fudge
- Rainbow Jello Cups
- Valentine’s Day Treat Boards
- Easy No Bake Peppermint Fudge Recipe
- No Bake Hot Cocoa Eggnog Fudge With Marshmallows Recipe
- Gnome Rice Krispie Treat Snacks
- Peppermint Mocha Drink
- Mini Snickers Cheesecake
- Cookie Monster Popcorn Recipe
- Strawberry Pie