Cake Mix Red Velvet Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"These beautiful looking cookies are so easy to make and taste out of this world delicious. I love using cake mixes for cookies, they always come out just right. Enjoy the crunchy outside and chewy inside. A perfect combo. I think red velvet anything is totally amazing. The color, and there is something about the taste of a red velvet cake or cookie. Maybe it’s the small amount of cocoa in the batter that just makes the flavor so good. I have made a few red velvet recipes on my blog such as cupcakes with marshmallow frosting. Check them all out, who doesn't love red velvet anything!?"
Preparation Time10 min
Chilling Time30 min
Cooking Time8 min
Cooking Vessel Sizecookie sheet
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
"Ice Cream Sundae Cupcakes: Moist vanilla cupcakes topped with sweet buttercream and rich chocolate. They look AND taste just like… Continue reading: "Simply Sweet Ice Cream Sundae Cupcakes"
- OMG Apple Pie Cookies
- Christmas Tree Sugar Cookies
- Pecan Snowball Cookies
- Nana's Best Coconut Macaroons
- Gail's Favorite Potato Chip Cookies
- 4-Step Amish Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
- Happy Birthday Cupcake Cookies
- Cinnamon Roll Cookies
- Soft Baked Peanut Butter Chocolate Swirl Cookies
- Softbatch Cream Cheese Chocolate Chip Cookies
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- The Best Homemade Apple Pie
- Plum Pie
- Cinnamon Yogurt Bundt Cake
- Double Chocolate Chunk Cookies
- Triple Cranberry Pie
- Lemon Meringue Pie Sundae
- Monster Cookies
- Mouthwatering Pumpkin Pecan Pie
- Pumpkin S’ More Cookies
- Pumpkin Bars With Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting