This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Melted Snowman Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Bring these sweet melted snowman cookies with you to a cookie exchange, give them as gifts, or make them with friends and family! Cute little melted snowman cookies are a fun way to bring some cheer to your Christmas cookie platter. These melted snowman cookies are made with icing, marshmallows, and sugar cookies. They fall right in line with our easy decorated sugar cookies as far as cuteness goes, but they’re also really simple to assemble."
Cooking Vessel Sizestand mixer, piping bags, piping tips #8, #7, #3
- 12 Sugar Cookie
- 12 Marshmallows
- 3 ounces Egg Whites
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 4 cups Powdered Sugar
- Food coloring
Read NextIncredible Buckeye Brownie Cookies
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Incredible Buckeye Brownie Cookies
- Chocolate Cookies
- Cranberry White Chocolate Cookies Recipe
- Pecan Snowball Cookies
- Easy Italian Almond Cookies
- Gluten Free Almond Snowball Cookies
- Peppermint Dipped OREOS
- Christmas Tree Sugar Cookies
- Secret Ingredient Chocolate Chip Cookies
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- White Chocolate Peppermint Cookies
- Easy Cinnamon Sugar Pretzel Bites
- Reindeer Cookies
- Christmas Crack
- Peppermint Mocha Cupcakes
- Gingerbread Streusel Muffins
- Snowflake Cake
- Grape Salad
- 3 Ingredient Toffee