This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Melted Snowman Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Bring these sweet melted snowman cookies with you to a cookie exchange, give them as gifts, or make them with friends and family! Cute little melted snowman cookies are a fun way to bring some cheer to your Christmas cookie platter. These melted snowman cookies are made with icing, marshmallows, and sugar cookies. They fall right in line with our easy decorated sugar cookies as far as cuteness goes, but they’re also really simple to assemble."
Cooking Vessel Sizestand mixer, piping bags, piping tips #8, #7, #3
- 12 Sugar Cookie
- 12 Marshmallows
- 3 ounces Egg Whites
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 4 cups Powdered Sugar
- Food coloring
Read NextPerfect Chocolate Chip Cookies
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Many people love cinnamon rolls however, the problem with them is that they can be a bit time consuming to make. This Cinnamon Roll… Continue reading: "Cinnamon Roll Coffee Cake with Cream Cheese Glaze"
- Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Copycat Tagalong Girl Scout Cookies
- Cherry White Chocolate Pudding Cookies
- Pecan Pie Cookie Bars
- Gail's Favorite Potato Chip Cookies
- Soft and Simple Lemon Sugar Cookies
- Strawberry Chocolate Chip Jello Cookies
- Easy Almond Macaroons
- Easy Italian Almond Cookies
- Chewy Chocolate Chunk Cookie Bars