This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Pecan Pie Cookie Bars
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"It’s wonderful to fill the cookie jar with homemade cookies. It’s such a nostalgic treat to come home from school or work after a long day and find a delicious freshly baked surprise. These Pecan Pie Cookie Bars are a family favorite. One bite and they’ll be your new favorite, too. These pecan pie cookie bars are just as delicious as Grandma’s pie, but are more convenient for everyday snacking. They can be made in a big batch, and frozen. Simply wrap each bar with plastic wrap and store in an air tight plastic bag or container in the freezer. "
Yields32 cookie bars
Read NextNana's Best Coconut Macaroons
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Nana's Best Coconut Macaroons
- Softbatch Cream Cheese Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Auntie's Favorite Cream Cheese Cookies
- Incredible Buckeye Brownie Cookies
- Easy Cheesecake Cookies
- 30+ Incredibly Easy No Bake Cookies
- Almond Joy No Bake Cookies
- Perfect (Never Flat) Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Banana Chocolate Chip Nut Bars
- 4-Step Amish Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Slow Cooker Chocolate Chip Keto Cake Recipe
- Blueberry Cream Pie
- How To Grill Peaches Recipe
- Best Coconut Poke Cake
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie
- Strawberry Cake Roll
- Butterscotch Blondies
- Cream Cheese Frosting
- Easy Spoon Bread
- Butterfinger Cake