Pumpkin Oatmeal Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Thick, soft and warmly-spiced, these old-fashioned Pumpkin Oatmeal Cookies are the perfect fall treat. Best of all, the simple dessert only requires 10 minutes of prep! Stir in raisins, chocolate chips, cranberries or nuts to add even more flavor and texture. It's no secret that I love classic oatmeal cookies, so what could be better than combining my favorite cookies with pumpkin, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and cloves?! The result is a mish-mash of delicious fall flavors that come together quickly and easily in one sweet treat. These easy Pumpkin Oatmeal Cookies are a simple dessert that both kids and adults love! "
Preparation Time10 min
Chilling Time1 hr
Cooking Time15 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Autumn Inspired Mickey Cinnamon Rolls To Make
- Nutella Thumbprint Cookies
- Sweet Pink Cherry Bomb Cookies
- Peppermint Mocha Cupcakes
- Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread
- Pumpkin Oatmeal Cookies
- German Chocolate Slab Pie
- Medovik (czech Honey Cake)
- Cinnamon Apple Muffins
- Eggless Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Recipe