We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"It's almost that time of year again when there will be pumpkins and pumpkin spice flavored things invading your supermarket isles and local coffee shops! Pumpkin Spice lattes, pumpkin bread, pumpkin pumpkin pumpkin!! Even pumpkin parfaits are popular when fall rolls around! You can get a jump on it now with these scrumptious Pumpkin Snickerdoodles! They're super easy to make and quite beautiful! Get the kids to help with the decorating, and the eating! Enjoy!"
Preparation Time15 min
Chilling Time30 min
Cooking Time15 min
- Cookie Ingredients
- 2 C sugar
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp ground allspice
- 1 C butter, room temp
- 2 eggs, room temp
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 2 3/4 C flour
- 2 tsp cream of tartar
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
For a real crowd-pleasing treat, whip up a 3-Ingredient Orange Creamsicle Poke Cake. This poke cake recipe has such a vibrant orange… Continue reading: "3-Ingredient Orange Creamsicle Poke Cake"
- 4-Step Amish Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
- Peanut Butter Lover's Brookie Cups
- Easy Lemon Cool Whip Cookies
- 30+ Incredibly Easy No Bake Cookies
- Chewy Brownie Cookies
- Cinnamon Roll Cookies
- Ice Cream Cookie Sandwiches With Candies
- Orange Creamsicle Cookies
- Nana's Best Coconut Macaroons
- Gail's Favorite Potato Chip Cookies
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cannoli Cupcakes
- Microwave Rice Krispie Treat For One
- Rustic Peach Blueberry Galette
- Best Oatmeal Fudge Bars Ever
- Sugar Cookies With Maple Frosting
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip
- Sweet Potato Pie
- Boston Cream Icebox Cake
- Peanut Butter Stuffed Cookies