This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Homemade Moon Pies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Homemade Moon Pies are cookies from my current home state, Tennessee. They are soft vanilla cookies sandwiched around gooey marshmallow, then dipped in chocolate. Made completely from scratch, these cookies taste almost like the original MoonPie! Take a step back in time with this classic cookie that is still popular today. After one bite you will understand why this cookie is loved my so many. They're perfect for an afternoon snack or an after dinner treat."
Read NextCherry Chip Cake Mix Cookies
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Start a new tradition in your home with this recipe for Old Fashioned Cinnamon Rock Candy. In no time, it'll teach you how to make… Continue reading: "Old Fashioned Cinnamon Rock Candy"
- Cherry Chip Cake Mix Cookies
- 2 Ingredient Pumpkin Cake Cookies
- Cake Mix Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Happy Birthday Cupcake Cookies
- Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies
- Funfetti Cake Mix Cookie Recipe
- OMG Apple Pie Cookies
- 30+ Incredibly Easy No Bake Cookies
- Cherry White Chocolate Pudding Cookies
- The Best Dessert Recipes: 18 Recipes for Homemade Chocolate Chip Cookies
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Best Coconut Poke Cake
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie
- Strawberry Cake Roll
- Butterscotch Blondies
- Cream Cheese Frosting
- Easy Spoon Bread
- Butterfinger Cake
- Banana Cream Pie Icebox Cake
- Raspberry Cream Cheese Galette
- Birthday Cake Shots