We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"These lacey cookies are surprisingly easy to make - made with ground pecans and drizzled with chocolate, you will have a hard time eating just one! Lacey cookies are a crisp, buttery cookie that is super easy to make. After mixing up the dough on the stovetop, you drop it by the teaspoon onto a lined cookie sheet and bake and it spreads into a thin, lacey cookie. After cooling, and drizzling with melted chocolate, these crisp cookies are amazing!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
You won't find any dump cake recipes or apple cake recipes quite like Just-Like-Mom's Apple Dump Cake. This delicious cake tastes just… Continue reading: "Just-Like-Mom's Apple Dump Cake"
- Easy Lemon Cool Whip Cookies
- Cake Mix Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Cake Batter Butterscotch Delights
- Aunt Bee's Lemon Whippersnaps (Cake Mix Crinkle Cookies)
- Gail's Favorite Potato Chip Cookies
- 30+ Incredibly Easy No Bake Cookies
- Homestyle Amish Sugar Cookies
- Cherry Chocolate Chip Pecan Cookies
- Bite-Sized Cinnamon Roll Cookies
- Red Velvet Blossoms
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Dragon Fruit, Papaya & Pomegranate Yogurt
- Candy Corn Cookie Bars Recipe
- Fruit Skewers and Coconut Yogurt Dip
- Strawberry Dumplings
- Unicorn Hot Chocolate
- Rainbow Sherbet Cupcakes
- Almond Apricot Cupcakes
- Egg Liqueur Cake
- Baked Apples Stuffed with Walnuts
- Cute Snowman Cupcakes