We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"These lacey cookies are surprisingly easy to make - made with ground pecans and drizzled with chocolate, you will have a hard time eating just one! Lacey cookies are a crisp, buttery cookie that is super easy to make. After mixing up the dough on the stovetop, you drop it by the teaspoon onto a lined cookie sheet and bake and it spreads into a thin, lacey cookie. After cooling, and drizzling with melted chocolate, these crisp cookies are amazing!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Secret Ingredient Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Chocolate Cookies
- Cranberry White Chocolate Cookies Recipe
- Basketball Rice Krispie Treats
- Elvis Inspired Cookie Cups
- Soft and Simple Lemon Sugar Cookies
- Bakeless Cookie Butter Cookies
- Cake Batter Cookies
- 14 Easy Peanut Butter Cookies You'll Love
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Homemade Banana Pudding
- Soft Ginger Snap Cookies
- Brownie Mix Cookies Easy Brookies Recipe
- Valentine’s Day Graham Cracker Chocolate Bark
- Nutella Brownies
- Panettone Recipe
- Kentucky Butter Cake
- Valentine's Day Fudge
- Valentines Day Spritz Cookies
- The Easiest Ice Cream Cake You Will Ever Make