Oatmeal Raisin Chocolate Chip Bars
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"These chewy oatmeal raisin chocolate chip bars are so easy to make and everyone will love them. Filled with oatmeal, raisins and chocolate chips, this bar cookie is nice and hearty and makes the perfect snack. Either on the go or packed into a lunch box, or even for dessert, everyone will love these chewy oatmeal raisin chocolate chip bars. Quick and easy to make and absolutely delicious. Your favourite cookie in bar form!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Incredible Buckeye Brownie Cookies
- Florida Sun Oatmeal Cookies
- 14 Easy Peanut Butter Cookies You'll Love
- Nana's Best Coconut Macaroons
- Guardians of the Galaxy Groot Cookies
- Softbatch Cream Cheese Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Cinnamon Roll Cookies
- Elvis Inspired Cookie Cups
- Chocolate Covered Madeleine Cookies
- Halloween Spiderweb Oreos
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Easy Homemade Peanut Butter Banana Ice Cream
- Easy Homemade Chocolate Chunk Raspberry Ice Cream Recipe
- Red White & Blue Dessert For 4th Of July
- Shortcake Recipe With Strawberries & Blueberries
- Banana Nut Fudge Brownie Cupcakes
- French Vanilla Coffee Cookies
- Nana's Ultimate Moist Banana Bread
- Mini Lemon Tarts
- Simple Strawberry Sponge Cake
- Pumpkin Bread Pudding With Pumpkin Spice Whipped Cream