Oatmeal Raisin Chocolate Chip Bars
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"These chewy oatmeal raisin chocolate chip bars are so easy to make and everyone will love them. Filled with oatmeal, raisins and chocolate chips, this bar cookie is nice and hearty and makes the perfect snack. Either on the go or packed into a lunch box, or even for dessert, everyone will love these chewy oatmeal raisin chocolate chip bars. Quick and easy to make and absolutely delicious. Your favourite cookie in bar form!"
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Shortbread Cookie Recipe
- Gingerbread Cookies
- Gooey Red Velvet Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Cake Mix Oreo Cookie Recipe
- Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies
- Grandma's Sour Cream Sugar Cookies
- Cinnamon Roll Sugar Cookies
- No-Bake Chocolate Coconut Drop Cookies
- Red Velvet Blossoms
- Oreo-Stuffed Double Chocolate Cookie Cups
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Muddy Buddies
- Butter Cookies
- Chocolate Chip M&m Cookies
- Cranberry Orange Spiral Cookies
- Ginger Snaps
- Cherry Pie Bars
- Anzac Cookies
- Breakfast Muffins With Sausage And Cheddar
- Cranberry Cookies
- Warm Gingerbread Cake With Calvados Caramel Sauce.