Santa's Christmas Cookie Bars
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Leave out a plate of these tasty cookie bars for Santa this Christmas eve! Loaded with M&Ms, sprinkles, and chocolate chips, you can't beat these buttery cookie bars. They are festive, delicious, and easy to make as well. Whip up a batch with the kids and leave them out for Santa, or just enjoy the fun and festive Christmas cookie bars yourselves. Either way, they are sure to be a hit and maybe even become a new Christmas tradition."
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time20 min
Cooking Vessel Size9 x 13 baking dish
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
If you're looking for easy cookie recipes, look no further than these 4-Step Amish Chocolate Crinkle Cookies. As far chocolate dessert… Continue reading: "4-Step Amish Chocolate Crinkle Cookies"
- Oven-Less Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies
- Cinnamon Roll Cheesecake Cookies
- The Best Dessert Recipes: 18 Recipes for Homemade Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Secret Ingredient Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Almond Cookies
- Old Fashioned Soft Molasses Cookies
- Cake Batter Butterscotch Delights
- 14 Easy Peanut Butter Cookies You'll Love
- Lemon Curd Cookies
- Snickers Surprise Cookies