This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Santa's Christmas Cookie Bars
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Leave out a plate of these tasty cookie bars for Santa this Christmas eve! Loaded with M&Ms, sprinkles, and chocolate chips, you can't beat these buttery cookie bars. They are festive, delicious, and easy to make as well. Whip up a batch with the kids and leave them out for Santa, or just enjoy the fun and festive Christmas cookie bars yourselves. Either way, they are sure to be a hit and maybe even become a new Christmas tradition."
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time20 min
Cooking Vessel Size9 x 13 baking dish
Read NextCherry Chip Cake Mix Cookies
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- One-bowl Applesauce Cake
- Paleo Chocolate Chip Cookie Skillet
- Almond Flour Coffee Cake (paleo)
- Paleo Lemon Bars
- Easy And Delicious Cinnamon Roll Monkey Bread Recipe
- White Chocolate Chip Lemon Oreo Cookies
- Reese's Pieces Pretzel Bark
- Malt Ball Cookies
- Paleo Vegan Cookie Dough Bars (healthy)
- Easy Homemade Sweetened Condensed Milk Recipe