This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
- see all comments
"why can't I get the recipe"
"Adjust for high altitude, please. Not everyone lives near sea level!!!"
Santa's Christmas Cookie Bars
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
Click here to view your Recipes.
"Leave out a plate of these tasty cookie bars for Santa this Christmas eve! Loaded with M&Ms, sprinkles, and chocolate chips, you can't beat these buttery cookie bars. They are festive, delicious, and easy to make as well. Whip up a batch with the kids and leave them out for Santa, or just enjoy the fun and festive Christmas cookie bars yourselves. Either way, they are sure to be a hit and maybe even become a new Christmas tradition."
Preparation Time15 min
Cooking Time20 min
Cooking Vessel Size9 x 13 baking dish
Read NextCherry Chip Cake Mix Cookies
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Lazy Day Peach Dump Cake
Would you believe us if we told you that you only need three ingredients for this super easy cake recipe? Lazy Day Peach Dump Cake is,… Continue reading: "Lazy Day Peach Dump Cake"
- Cherry Chip Cake Mix Cookies
- 2 Ingredient Pumpkin Cake Cookies
- Cake Mix Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Happy Birthday Cupcake Cookies
- Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies
- Funfetti Cake Mix Cookie Recipe
- Copycat Thin Mint No Bake Cookies
- Monster Cookies
- The Best Dessert Recipes: 18 Recipes for Homemade Chocolate Chip Cookies
- OMG Apple Pie Cookies
My Recipes (0) View »
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite recipes
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Sticky Toffee Pudding Without Dates
- The Best Fruit Tart Recipe
- Cherry Cobbler
- Blueberry Self-saucing Pudding
- Loaded Pretzel Cookies
- Pumpkin Pie Without Eggs
- Black Raspberry Pie
- Bisquick Apple Cobbler In Dutch Oven
- Creamsicles With Graham Cracker Crumble
- S'mores Ice Cream Recipe