This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Scaredy Cat Pie Crust Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Sweet, salty, crunchy and crumbly, Scaredy Cat Pie Crust Cookies are fun to make for Halloween. Made from pre-made refrigerated pie crust, butter, sugar and 2 bottles of edible black sugar sprinkles, these adorable cookies are a hit at Halloween!"
NotesYour fingers will be temporarily stained black from working with the black sprinkles. Plus your guests fingers and tongue will be temporarily stained black. All the better for Halloween!
Preparation Time40 min
Cooking Time40 min
Cooking Vessel SizeCookie Sheets
- 1 package 2-crust (9") refrigerated pie crust dough
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 6 ounces (two 3.25 ounce bottles) of edible black sugar sprinkles
- tube of edible green sparkle gel
Read NextCherry Chip Cake Mix Cookies
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Cherry Chip Cake Mix Cookies
- 2 Ingredient Pumpkin Cake Cookies
- Cake Mix Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Happy Birthday Cupcake Cookies
- Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies
- Funfetti Cake Mix Cookie Recipe
- OMG Apple Pie Cookies
- 30+ Incredibly Easy No Bake Cookies
- Cherry White Chocolate Pudding Cookies
- The Best Dessert Recipes: 18 Recipes for Homemade Chocolate Chip Cookies
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Best Coconut Poke Cake
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie
- Strawberry Cake Roll
- Butterscotch Blondies
- Cream Cheese Frosting
- Easy Spoon Bread
- Butterfinger Cake
- Banana Cream Pie Icebox Cake
- Raspberry Cream Cheese Galette
- Birthday Cake Shots