Scaredy Cat Pie Crust Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Sweet, salty, crunchy and crumbly, Scaredy Cat Pie Crust Cookies are fun to make for Halloween. Made from pre-made refrigerated pie crust, butter, sugar and 2 bottles of edible black sugar sprinkles, these adorable cookies are a hit at Halloween!"
NotesYour fingers will be temporarily stained black from working with the black sprinkles. Plus your guests fingers and tongue will be temporarily stained black. All the better for Halloween!
Preparation Time40 min
Cooking Time40 min
Cooking Vessel SizeCookie Sheets
- 1 package 2-crust (9") refrigerated pie crust dough
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 6 ounces (two 3.25 ounce bottles) of edible black sugar sprinkles
- tube of edible green sparkle gel
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Soft And Chewy Caramel Popcorn
- Southern Coconut Cake
- Lemon Pudding Cake
- Jammy Bun
- Instant Pot St. Patrick’s Day Hot Cocoa Bombs
- Irish Cream Hot Cocoa Bombs
- Nutella Lava Cake
- Air Fryer Brownies
- Apple Kiffles
- Grandma's Old-fashioned Butterscotch Cookies