Shortbread Bars: Chocolate Chip Citrus
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"A delicious shortbread cookie that's been converted into a bar that is full of mini chocolate chips and hints of bright citrus flavor thanks to the addition of tangelo! These Shortbread Bars are great for large cookie swaps since it makes 4 dozen, and will disappear off your trays faster than you can say HoHoHo! Bonus points - these cookies are made on a sheet pan (making them a sheet pan cookie) and WAY easier than cutout or drop cookies"
Preparation Time5 min
Cooking Time25 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
For a real crowd-pleasing treat, whip up a 3-Ingredient Orange Creamsicle Poke Cake. This poke cake recipe has such a vibrant orange… Continue reading: "3-Ingredient Orange Creamsicle Poke Cake"
- 4-Step Amish Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
- Peanut Butter Lover's Brookie Cups
- Easy Lemon Cool Whip Cookies
- 30+ Incredibly Easy No Bake Cookies
- Chewy Brownie Cookies
- Cinnamon Roll Cookies
- Ice Cream Cookie Sandwiches With Candies
- Orange Creamsicle Cookies
- Nana's Best Coconut Macaroons
- Gail's Favorite Potato Chip Cookies
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Cannoli Cupcakes
- Microwave Rice Krispie Treat For One
- Rustic Peach Blueberry Galette
- Best Oatmeal Fudge Bars Ever
- Sugar Cookies With Maple Frosting
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip
- Sweet Potato Pie
- Boston Cream Icebox Cake
- Peanut Butter Stuffed Cookies