This recipe was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Loaded Pretzel Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Enjoy a wonderfully balanced sweet and salty fusion with crunchy pretzels, gooey melted chocolate chips, and a tropical flair from shredded coconut in these Loaded Pretzel Cookies! If you enjoy cookies with different textures, this cookie recipe is for you. These chocolate chip pretzel cookies have a chewy base—thanks to the brown sugar and white sugar combo. Pretzels and M&Ms give each bite a crunch, while melted chocolate chips give it gooey chocolatey goodness. As for flavors, you’ll be surprised that they all blend together so well! It’s sweet, salty, chocolatey, and coconutty all at the same time. "
Preparation Time15 min
Chilling Time20 min
Cooking Time12 min
Read NextCopycat Swig Sugar Cookies
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Protein Mug Cake
- Paleo Dark Chocolate Banana Protein Smoothie
- Ultimate Easy Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
- Gluten Free Lava Cakes (paleo)
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars
- Strawberry Cobbler
- Easy Rustic Apple Tart With Phyllo Dough Recipe
- Cute Turkey Donuts For Thanksgiving Breakfast
- Easy Apple Strudel Recipe
- Best Paleo Zucchini Bread With Chocolate Chips