We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Shortbread cookies couldn’t be simpler. Butter, sugar, powdered sugar, salt, a few eggs, and some flour. Shortbread cookies are great anytime, but they’re lovely decorated in sugar for the holidays. You aren’t going to preheat the oven right away because the cookie dough should be refrigerated for about 3 hours before baking. You can go ahead and line two baking sheets with silicone baking mats or parchment paper to get ready. Grab these ingredients and lets get baking!"
NotesPlease visit AmandasCookin for the full recipe!
Preparation Time20 min
Chilling Time3 hr
Cooking Time15 min
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup confectioners sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 large egg yolks
- 2 cups flour
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
Words cannot even begin to describe how delicious this chocolate desert recipe is. HolyCrapThisIsAmazing Chocolate Cobbler is going to… Continue reading: "HolyCrapThisIsAmazing Chocolate Cobbler"
- Italian Biscuit Cookies
- Super Easy Coconut Macaroons
- Banana Cream Cookie Cups
- Softbatch Cream Cheese Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Warm Chocolate Chip Cookie Bar
- Easy Cheesecake Cookies
- Cherry White Chocolate Pudding Cookies
- Almond Joy No Bake Cookies
- Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies
- Amazing All-In-One Cookie Dough
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Butterscotch Fudge
- Rainbow Jello Cups
- Valentine’s Day Treat Boards
- Easy No Bake Peppermint Fudge Recipe
- No Bake Hot Cocoa Eggnog Fudge With Marshmallows Recipe
- Gnome Rice Krispie Treat Snacks
- Peppermint Mocha Drink
- Mini Snickers Cheesecake
- Cookie Monster Popcorn Recipe
- Strawberry Pie