We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"Shortbread cookies couldn’t be simpler. Butter, sugar, powdered sugar, salt, a few eggs, and some flour. Shortbread cookies are great anytime, but they’re lovely decorated in sugar for the holidays. You aren’t going to preheat the oven right away because the cookie dough should be refrigerated for about 3 hours before baking. You can go ahead and line two baking sheets with silicone baking mats or parchment paper to get ready. Grab these ingredients and lets get baking!"
NotesPlease visit AmandasCookin for the full recipe!
Preparation Time20 min
Chilling Time3 hr
Cooking Time15 min
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup confectioners sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 large egg yolks
- 2 cups flour
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Recipe of the Day
It is impossible to understate just how incredibly easy Lazy Day Cake Mix Apple Cobbler is to make. While apple cobbler recipes are… Continue reading: "Lazy Day Cake Mix Apple Cobbler"
- 4-Step Amish Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
- Peanut Butter Lover's Brookie Cups
- Easy Lemon Cool Whip Cookies
- 30+ Incredibly Easy No Bake Cookies
- Chewy Brownie Cookies
- Cinnamon Roll Cookies
- Ice Cream Cookie Sandwiches With Candies
- Orange Creamsicle Cookies
- Nana's Best Coconut Macaroons
- Gail's Favorite Potato Chip Cookies
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Girl Scout Thin Mint Surprise Cookie
- Rolo Pretzel Surprise Cookies
- Cannoli Cupcakes
- Microwave Rice Krispie Treat For One
- Rustic Peach Blueberry Galette
- Best Oatmeal Fudge Bars Ever
- Sugar Cookies With Maple Frosting
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip
- Sweet Potato Pie