Snickers Surprise Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"These Snickers Surprise Cookies look like regular chocolate chip cookies, but they’re so much better! Hidden inside is a delicious mini Snickers bar! The dough for these Snickers Surprise Cookies turns out with just the right texture instead of being doughy or crisp. The secret ingredient is pudding mix! Aside from a slight adjustment to the chocolate chips, all I’ve done is stick a Snickers bar in the middle. Actually, I experimented with various candy bars (Milky Way, Three Musketeers, and Snickers), but the Snickers won hands-down with all of my taste testers."
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
- Royally Rich Cool Whip Cookies
- Santa's Christmas Cookie Bars
- Tropical Royalty Oatmeal Coconut Cookies
- 30+ Incredibly Easy No Bake Cookies
- Scrumptious Brownie Biscotti
- Candy Corn Cookie Bars Recipe
- Italian Pignoli Cookies
- Cake Mix Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Italian Ricotta Cookies
- Soft and Simple Lemon Sugar Cookies
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Insanely Delicious Raspberry Cupcakes Recipe
- Fun And Simple Beach Pudding Cups
- Crispy Blackberry Turnover Cookies
- Sweet And Creamy Raspberry Cheesecake Ice Cream Recipe
- Creamy And Sweet No Churn Raspberry Almond Ice Cream
- Blackberry Peach Upside Down Cake Recipe
- Decadent Raspberry White Chocolate Blondies
- Halloween Spider Cupcakes
- Pumpkin Sugar Cookies
- Halloween Cakesicles