Soft And Chewy Peanut Butter Blossoms
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"You just can't beat the classic combination of peanut butter and chocolate! Share these easy Peanut Butter Blossoms on Christmas cookie trays, serve them with a glass of milk for an after-school snack, or whip up a batch when you need a quick crowd-pleasing dessert. The soft and chewy peanut butter cookies are topped with a rich, chocolatey Hershey's Kiss for the ultimate festive treat. A throwback to childhood, Peanut Butter Blossoms are soft and chewy peanut butter cookies rolled in sugar and topped with a Hershey's Kiss. They're easy to prepare and popular with both kids and adults -- making them a classic Christmas cookie for generations. "
Preparation Time20 min
Chilling Time30 min
Cooking Time9 min
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
The World's Best Chocolate Cake is quite a claim for a homemade chocolate cake recipe but it's definitely spot-on. One of the best… Continue reading: "The World's Best Chocolate Cake"
- OMG Apple Pie Cookies
- Cookies in a Jar, White Chocolate Cranberry
- Big-Batch Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Pecan Snowball Cookies
- Gail's Favorite Potato Chip Cookies
- Cake Mix Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Nana's Best Coconut Macaroons
- Chewy Brownie Cookies
- Plump Pumpkin Pie Crust Cookies
- Secret Ingredient Chocolate Chip Cookies
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Festive Gingerbread Cupcakes
- Easy Chocolate Walnut Fudge
- S’mores Bars
- Donut Cake In Bundt Pan
- Christmas Hot Cocoa Cookies
- Blueberry Dump Cake
- Potato Candy
- Berry Dump Cake Cobbler
- White Chocolate Cranberry Cookies
- Double Layer Pumpkin Pie