White Chocolate Cranberry Oatmeal Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipes.
The recipe was added to your Recipes.
"This delicate little cookie has just the right amount of crunch and just the right amount of ooey-gooey deliciousness to make it almost the perfect cookie! The cranberries and the white chocolate go very well together and the oats bring it all together in perfect cookie bliss! These White Chocolate Cranberry Oatmeal Cookies cookies are so good there won't be any left after a day or two unless you double or triple the batch, Enjoy! "
Preparation Time20 min
Chilling Time5 min
Cooking Time9 min
- 1/2 cup softened unsalted butter
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract not imitation
- 1 cup all purpose flour plus 2 Tablespoons
- 1/2 cup rolled oats not instant
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup white granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup Craisins
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Recipes
Recipe of the Day
You won't be able to get enough of "Oh My!" Banana Cream Pie Sex in a Pan. Really though. This no-bake dessert is so light and fluffy… Continue reading: ""Oh My!" Banana Cream Pie Sex in a Pan"
Our Newest Recipes & Articles
- Saffron Rice Kheer
- Pineapple Sheera Recipe
- Strawberry Champagne Popsicles
- Cookies & Cream Brownies
- Peppermint Butter Candy Cane Cupcakes
- Holly Red Velvet Cupcakes With Peppermint Frosting
- Chunky Monkey Cupcakes
- Irish Soda Bread Scones
- Thanksgiving Turkey Cupcakes
- Apple Blondies